CarolineA

International Swap?

I did post about this before and someone got in touch but then I didn't hear anything again so thought I would try again smile.gif

Is there anyone who would like to do a swap with me? I'm from the UK so if someone would like to try some UK brands in exchange for make up from the US please get in touch with me.

I love make up, shopping and receiving parcels so this seems a great way to combine them all smile.gif

Originally Posted by CarolineA View Post
I did post about this before and someone got in touch but then I didn't hear anything again so thought I would try again smile.gif

Is there anyone who would like to do a swap with me? I'm from the UK so if someone would like to try some UK brands in exchange for make up from the US please get in touch with me.

I love make up, shopping and receiving parcels so this seems a great way to combine them all smile.gif

i would like to swap with you i got too many iteams that i got to get rid off smile.gif

Hi everyone!  I'd love to participate in an international swap!  I currently live in Osaka, Japan (originally from NYC) so I have access to lots of fun Japanese cosmetics, as well as American ones (I go back home for visits fairly often.) Starting to blog Japanese product reviews on http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com (new blog..so not so much on there just yet).

If anyone's interested, let me know!

Originally Posted by KitaRei View Post

Hi everyone!  I'd love to participate in an international swap!  I currently live in Osaka, Japan (originally from NYC) so I have access to lots of fun Japanese cosmetics, as well as American ones (I go back home for visits fairly often.) Starting to blog Japanese product reviews on http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com (new blog..so not so much on there just yet).

If anyone's interested, let me know!

I would love to do a swap with you, I live in Italy and I've just followed your blog and I really like it! smiletongue.gif

I would love to do a swap with you- I am DYING to get my hands on a sleek palette and some other brands that I cant get over here. Message me or reply if you are interested. 

Originally Posted by Lilwen View Post

I would love to do a swap with you, I live in Italy and I've just followed your blog and I really like it! smiletongue.gif

Thanks Lilwen!!  I really appreciate that :)  I haven't updated in a looong time though.. I've been a bit busy the last month or so.. ::must change that::

Send me a pm, I'd LOVE to swap for some polishes and things in Italy!  ::dreams of Kiko::

I am also a nail polish blogger, http://apolishedlife.blogspot.com so I am really into swapping for international polish brands.  If anyone would like to swap for some Japanese polishes or makeup, please let me know!!

Hey everyone, I'm from the UK and would love to swap with someone from the US please! :)

I've never swapped before so would be cool to do one with someone who knows how it all works, lol.

I have a wishlist of things i would love to swap for.

Let me know if you're interested please! Thankyou:D

I'm from the UK and would want to buy from the US but once we get post we have to pay custom and VAT on top of that so it ends up more expensive. Is anyone from the US coming over to the UK and vice versa? We could then swap in person or buy so that us UK people aoid all the extra charges once post has arrived.

Hi everyone! Im from Jamaica but I travel back and forth to New York! I distribute makeup in Jamaica and I always in the look out for makeup. Willing to swap with anyone!

HI Everyone!

I'm definitely interested in swapping with someone from The States as I've searched high and low for things that I want but to no avail!

I live and work in London, specifically around the big shopping haunts like Oxford Street and Bond Street as well as the infamous Westfields Shopping Centre (ie my second home!) so I have easy access to the big name brands. Also, a lot of the stores in London are either Flagships or similar like Harrords, Selfridges and John Lewis.

I know there has been a lot of talk about Sleek, Barry M to name but a few so if you are interested in swapping with me, message me and we'll go from there!

I know there have been horror stories of people sending packages away and never getting anything back but trust me guys, this is real. I am so so so desparate to try out alot of the US only cosmetic brands in the US that I am literally dreaming about them!

Thanks Guys and Girls :)

xxxxxx

Hi,

I'm from Holland and I would love to do a international swap.

If you are interested in Beauty, Make up and hair products or even Jewelry than Please Reply.