Need some help-dominatrix type Halloween outfit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I decided to dress up as a dominatrix this Halloween. Now the difficulty is finding an outfit that looks like something a dominatrix would wear, but it can´t be too raunchy looking or else I won´t dare to wear it out. Either way, it has to be recognizeable, I want it to be obvious what I´m dressing up as.

For accessories I´ll have: a whip, a black eye mask, handcuffs, and maybe some fingerless black gloves. And I have black peep toe pumps or black kneehigh high heel boots.

Option #1:

this dress

Black Boned Corset Lace Up Dress

Option #2:

this top. I have a black pencil skirt I could wear with the corset top. But I´m wonderig if that´s too classy looking. Haha isn´t it weird when "classy" is a bad thing for once? Is there even such a thing as a classy dominatrix?

http://www.hotmiamistyles.com/black-...ed-p-4004.html

Overall, I kinda have a hard time trying to figure out how dominatrix-like either of these outfits will look on me. I wished I could buy a latex minidress or something, but I´d rather not order something like this on ebay...what if I look like a stuffed sausage or a cheap hooker in it? Plus, those dresses are expensive.

I'd say the first one gives more of a dominatrix feel, but I'd go with whichever one you were most comfortable with!
smile.gif

I was going to do this a few years ago and I think it'd be a pretty simple outfit, all you need is a black corset, black booty shorts/fishnets and some thigh high boots. I was even going to make a belt that had handcuffs/whips/lube/condoms all of that stuff on it lol

I agree with Chelsea, thigh high boots would be good to complete the look, along with fishnets. I think the first dress you linked to would be good as well.

I always thought Lucy Lui was pretty hot in that scene from Chalries Angels. Very dominatrixy.

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the costume idea! The tops you linked to would work, although the 2nd top looks more clubby than dominatrixy. Maybe you could wear something like this with fishnets and black boots? Frederick's of Hollywood - Bunny Costume Bodysuit
Just saw this skirt on there also.....it could totally work with the costume and it's only $9.99!

Frederick's of Hollywood - Stretch Jacquard Skirt

well the 1st one is almost too "naked" for me. Actually Halloween isn´t really celebrated here, just in some clubs. So I don´t think people are ready for that kinda sight
blush.gif

And too bad, the skirt that´s $9.99 is the one that´s in white, the black one is $29.99, who knows what shipping costs are, if they even ship to Austria

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the costume idea! The tops you linked to would work, although the 2nd top looks more clubby than dominatrixy. Maybe you could wear something like this with fishnets and black boots? Frederick's of Hollywood - Bunny Costume Bodysuit
Just saw this skirt on there also.....it could totally work with the costume and it's only $9.99!

Frederick's of Hollywood - Stretch Jacquard Skirt

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was going to do this a few years ago and I think it'd be a pretty simple outfit, all you need is a black corset, black booty shorts/fishnets and some thigh high boots. I was even going to make a belt that had handcuffs/whips/lube/condoms all of that stuff on it lol that´s a good idea! I was wondering where to put the handcuffs, I was just gonna let them dangle from my purse or something. So it´ll be like a kinky tool-belt

Originally Posted by Snoofard /img/forum/go_quote.gif Boots & a S&M Hood mostly PVC or Leather,don't forget the Dominatrix always says "Lick My Boots"LOLhttp://www.bondagefetishstore.com/mm...wal17-8057.jpg

true. Lick my peep toe pumps wouldn´t sound so cool, huh

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always thought Lucy Lui was pretty hot in that scene from Chalries Angels. Very dominatrixy.
ETegyBzAQnc

wow very cool outfit! Sexy yet classy

I really like the first one too. Have you checked goth shops ? If it's like in France goth attire is on the expensive side, but maybe you'd find something suitable.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always thought Lucy Lui was pretty hot in that scene from Chalries Angels. Very dominatrixy.
ETegyBzAQnc

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the first one too. Have you checked goth shops ? If it's like in France goth attire is on the expensive side, but maybe you'd find something suitable. I wouldn´t even know where goth shops are, but I kinda have the feeling no actual store here in Austria can beat the prizes of the website I posted links too (where shipping is free with a code)
I think I`m also leaning towards the #1 pick, the corset top. But I`ll ask my fiancé for fashion advice before I decide

I had a semi dominatrix outfit for halloween too. I didn't mean for it to turn out that way, it just did. My costume was my own adaptation of Miss Jupiter.
smile.gif

Back