Which Picture Should I Choose?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to enter a makeup contest for Annabelle cosmetics. I just need to submit a picture of a good makeup look. So I narrowed it down to the top three and I am having a horrible time trying to pick. Could you ladies give me some advice? I just can't decide!

So let me know which one you like best!

g.gif

Hmm I'm on the fence, either the first or last... maybe the first as it shows a bit more colour?

i love the last one, you look gorgeous in it and your makeup does too. not that you're not pretty in the others, i just think that ones the best!

the first one.

or the third if you can make it look a little more real. it looks photoshopped and fake

The first one. I kind of agree with mynameisanna. The first and second look quite Photoshopped, and I am not sure that would help you. What are the contest rules?

The first one and last one are photoshopped. There isn't anything saying that it isn't allowed so it's ok. The makeup in them was still done by me and basically looks the same... they are only a little intensified. The middle one isn't photoshopped. Just FYI.

I think the makeup looks the best in the first one but I feel like my face looks weird lol. I like the second one best but it seems to pale in comparision. The third one seems glowy and pretty but Im not sure if it's the best makeup one...

All these pictures are a little dated and not what I would consider my very best, but I've been really busy lately. Im going to try find some time to make a better and more recent look if I can... but if I can't I think I'll be going with one of these.

Thanks so much so far!!

The first one...you're face definitely doesn't look weird in it and your eye makeup looks gorgeous and looks the best in that one
smile.gif

1st one, you look gorgeous in all 3. Great makeup too hun, good luck!

I like the first one but it looks blurry. Not sure if that is my comp or not. If not then the last one which seems much clearer to me.

Latest posts

Back