Would You Wear These Shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Zombie Stomper Heel by Iron Fist

“The aptly-named Zombie Stomper heel from Iron Fist.. Features a mammoth 4.5″ heel, and 1″ platform sole, peeptoe and bow detail to heel. Perfect for stompin’ on zombies..and men’s hearts.â€

zombie-platform-heels.jpg

What do you think? Would you ever wear these?

Personally I would, I don't scare away from strange shoes. Even though these are crazy, I think pairing them with something not so out there would be an interesting way to spice up an outfit. Of course, these would be so inappropriate in many situations, but if you're going out for the night, why not?

Were i a heel fan, totally. Especially for nights out, but i'd be careful to be neutral for the rest of my accessories, i don't want to look like i'm out of a cheap horror movie.

I would if I wore heels, maybe like Aude said with a neautral outfit. I love crazy neon things, and these remind me of comic books and I love comic book inspired stuff
smile.gif

they don't really suit my overall style, but if I could rock them, then sure! especially for halloween, hehe

The actual style of the shoe is ok, just not the pattern all over it. I am really not a fan of patterned shoes like that.

Nah....the style of the shoe is fine, it's just that design all over them that makes them unattractive.

Hell yes! I'd probably just display them more then wear them but they're awesome. I love the design.

agreed...definitely a halloween shoe...but I probably wouldn't buy it even for halloween. (Knowing my personal style and penny pinching ways, I'd find a shoe that was suitable for round-the-year wear.) But hey, if it was available and it was october, yeah I'd wear em. Little black dress and statement shoes -- it's festive!

No, but just because of the color. I'm not afraid of colorful shoes, but the color in this one looks like a child's sneakers if it weren't for the heels.

I'd wear them, but only ever with jeans and a plain top. Statement shoes are something you have to be careful with!

Woah those shoes are seriously hot!

I love Iron Fist so I'm a bit biased
smile.gif

I'd def. wear them

Those are awesome, I'd wear them with skinny jeans...if I could pull skinny jeans off!! haha but I can't sooooo no I wouldn't wear them.

Back