Guess Who Has Been Working for MAC lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I know I haven't had much time to post on the message boards around here lately but I thought I should share the news that I've been really excited about for the last few weeks. As I had mentioned before I have a bench position at Nordstrom which means I go from one cosmetic counter to the next depending on where I'm needed. For a few months I was just at Dior then I got switched to Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and now I'm at MAC till the end of the month (i have no idea where I end up in october). I've been super excited about getting to work for the line that I love the most and it's been so fun and busy working at the MAC counter! It's been such a great experience to get to do makeovers for so many different types of people (I really didn't have the chance to do many make up appointments at Dior and Bobbi). It's such an awesome feeling when people are genuinely happy with the look I've done for them.
smile.gif

Also, I interviewed for the PT position that they had open but so did one of the top sellers in the dept. and she ended up getting the position, she also has been at the company longer than I have so I'm sure our manager factored that in as well. I gotta admit I did cry a bit when i heard the bad news, and I was bummed for a few days because that's the brand that I'm most passionate about, but I figure if it's meant to be it'll happen eventually. I'm just so thankful that I have a job that I LOVE even without going to school to learn about makeup. It's fun being a bench because I learn about all the brands that I work at and I can sell all the brands that we carry and not feel tied down to one line in particular.

Back