Blonde or Brunette? Pics Included

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Cristine..My natural hair color is a dark blonde..ive done about every shade of blonde and ive done low lights also..for the past few years ive dyed my hair platinum. I have 2 photos the first is from over the summer..how my hair looks now. and the second is a picture of me with brown clip in hair extensions ( i pulled back my blonde and just clipped them over the top to get an idea how brown would look) My question is..Should i stay blonde or go brunette? Im ready for a change so any opinions will be appreciated..thank you
smile.gif

Blonde-

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...2a4da5e4c6.jpg

l_16f40710a0af4ce18b313a2a4da5e4c6.jpg

Brown-

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...abc8d4fd0b.jpg

l_88ce4234226043bb9f6373abc8d4fd0b.jpg

I think brunette suits you best. You don't even look like the same person with the different hair color. Plus it's fall so it'll be more natural to got a bit darker.

I like the brown hair too.. So why is it your smiling with blonde hair and frowning in brown? Lol.

I think the platinum blonde is too harsh looking and it ages you. The brunette, especially with those soft curls, looks great on you and I think it makes you appear more youthful.
smile.gif

I think you pull off the blonde really well, you look beautiful
smile.gif

But I also like the brunette look on you as well so I guess I'm no help.

I guess if you decided to do it, try a lighter brown color first in case you change your mind and want to be blonde again?

In any case, come back and share pictures of your new look with us
smile.gif

I think brunette looks good but mostly because the blonde is too light maybe a darker blonde might work.

I think both look good, but I know I prefer gradual changes, so maybe doing some brown chunks underneath would be fun before changing your all-over color.

another vote for the brown, or even a really nice honey/pale brown could look nice, not necessarily a brunette/dark brown

The brown is really nice. The blond is way to harsh as others have mentioned. Maybe if you picked a soft dark blond that might be ok. Try out some hair colors at taaz.com if you have a picture of yourself.

Latest posts

Back