MAC Dazzleglass Creme Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dazzleglass Cremes Collection

24 Sep 09 [uS/Canada]

Oct 2009 [international]

Dazzlecremes.jpg

Flashing Flecks of lustrous glimmer give the lips a new kind of high-beam shine, while the balm-effect of the pillow-top comfort creme keeps the supple going and going. Ultra-luxurious, no sticky smack or drag. Aloe and Vitamin E enrich, keep lips lightweight but strong-willed, for long-lustre, ultimate luminosity. Wear it alone for medium-sheer, dewy coverage... For dazzle with absolute comfort, it's better than brilliant. And the accompanying applicator brush is a dream.

Dazzleglass Cremes: (LE) $18.00USD/$21.50CAD

This is a new lip product that is a thick formula like the Dazzleglasses, but has the texture of the Cremesheen Glasses. They are pigmented and opaque like Creamsheen Glasses, but with the sparkle of Dazzleglass. The Dazzleglass Cremes are in the same tube as Dazzleglasses and have a brush applicator.

Soft Dazzle - Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearlized pigments

Sublime Shine - Light coral brown with gold pearlized pigments

My Favourite Pink - Light blue pink with pearlilzed pigments

Perfectly Unordinary - Bright yellow pink with gold pearlized pigments

Luscious Spark - Light orange with gold pearlized pigments

Do It Up - Bright blue pink with pearlized pigments

Totally Fab - Bright yellow red with pearlized pigments

Amorous - Deep brown red with pearlized pigments

Creme Allure - Bright yellow plum

Info Credit: specktra.net Image Credit: erine1881 @ specktra

So super excited about these, I'll most likely be buying them all!! My two favorite MAC products are dazzleglasses and cremesheens.. this is a combo of both.
smile.gif

I went yesterday but since style black was released the same day I didn't get any of these but I want all but 2. They're so pretty.

I just bought my first Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out at my local CCO and It's gorgeous. I love how the glitter isn't gritty. Can't wait to try some of these colors!! Thanks for posting

Originally Posted by skarvika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dazzleglasses are so thick and sticky. Are these sticky? They are not to me. Its really just cremesheen with shimmer. I bought one tonight and its not sticky at all.

They shouldn't be sticky.. exactly what Emily said.. they have the cremesheen consistency, which is amazingly great. They are very moisturizing on my lips.

Originally Posted by Snoofard /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Soft Dazzle a lot,
How do you know which one is best for your skin tone?I get all kinds of confused when it says Yellow ,Blue,stuff like that,

Last time I was at MAC I asked the MUA... and she said you can basically get away with anything on your lips. Yes, certain reds work better for certain people... but she said it's how confident you are wearing it. I don't know if I completely agree with that.. but to an extent I do. I think an of the dazzlecremes would look great on anyone.

I picked up Creme Allure and Do it Up today. I love these, and I'm definitely getting 3 or 4 more.

How are these cremes if they have glitters in them? I was watching swatches online and got real disappointed. I was expecting more of a creamy consistency but shimmery-ish
frown.gif

I wore creme allure all day, and I really love these. They are not sticky at all.. not even the tiniest bit. They are so pretty... I'm getting back in the makeup groove.. I'm so happy!

I think they're pretty, but I just don't like spending that much for a lip product.

ive been wearing a different shade everytime i go to work, and i have to say perfectly undordinary is my fave "everyday color"! I love all of the colors, and they all look amazing on but the only reason why i don't think i'll buy one is because I'm left with glitter on my lips after the color wears off. I've sold a few so far, and it seems like sublime shine and perfectly unordinary have been selling the best out of all the colors.

they are all look so pretty!! I just saw some swatches at Pursebuzz and they look amazing! I wish there was a MAC here =(

Latest posts

Back