What Moisturiser Do You Use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, I think this may be my first post in the skincare board!

Shocking!

But, anywho... what moisturiser do you use on a day to day basis?

At the moment I'm just using Garnier Pure Daily Treatment moistursier and Garnier Pure A Night Intensive Gel Treatment.

But I'm not too fussed either way on them, they're not bad but neither are they amazing swear by products.

So, does anyone have any creams they would recommend for me?

I have normal skin, doesn't get oily very much but can get a little dry around my nose.

Much Appreciated.

i use nivea, the original one that comes in a blue pot. it's super thick but its the only thing that works for me. other moisturisers i just don't feel like they're moisturising. you'd think it would make your skin really greasy because it's quite intense but it really works for my skin. honestly, i've used all sorts of expensive treatments but i still come back to nivea.

I agree, the blue Nivea is a staple, and it's cheap (although i tend to buy the white pot because of the irritating thickness of the original one).

Currently i use Sana's Nameraka Honpo soy milk cream, which is designed for sensitive normal to dry skins and is very nice (Japan being the first skincare market i think we should pay more attention to japanese skincare).

I'm also finishing Logona's rose night cream (for dry skins), fantastic but really thick, and the rose scent is strong enough not to please everyone.

I'm currently using MAC's Moisturelush. I like really like it, but it's a bit too heavy to use in the a.m.!

I just recently started using Mark For Goodness Face with SPF 30.

mark.goodness.jpg

I love this stuff!

I used Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer for YEARS, but I wanted to try something new that had high SPF. So far, I've had really good results. Soft skin that's protected and not oily.

Right now I am using Elemis pro collagen marine cream and Elemis pro collagen oxygenating night cream. I have been using these for a couple of weeks now and the difference in my skin is amazing. Its so nice when family and friends are commenting on how good I am looking. These are quite expensive. My husband treated me to these and I think I will start saving up now for when I need to repurchase...

Right now I use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, but I used Neutrogena for a long time before that and I liked it also.

At night, Plantidote from Origins by Dr. Weil. But only on the off nights I'm not using RetinA Micro.

org_09TX_wide_lrg.jpg

Morning, Cetaphil SPF 50 and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF 20.

200.JPG
P109936_hero.jpg

I've splurged and i'm using my Laneige Waterbank in combination with what's left of my Sana Nameraka moisturizer. It's fantastic !

P83802_hero.jpg

I use Aveeno Positively Radiant. I like it because it has 30SPF and is very thin. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin after you put it on!

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really want to try some Laneige stuff... is it definitely worth the pennies? So far it's great. It smells good, it's a gel type texture that sinks in quickly, and it has a fresh/cooling effect so i really feel it moisturizes my skin (it certainly feels softer!). Also you don't need much product as it spreads easily, and more especially if you use a serum before. So i think it's going to last a good while.
Also, i only bought it at Sephora because i had a discount, but i was thinking of buying it here instead. Check it out if you'd like, they have samples
smile.gif
They also include shipping in their prices.

Back