Double Doozy Fashion Face Off! (27/09/09 - 04/10/09)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ***

Quote:
In an effort to help make the fashion face off run more efficiently and keep it on scheduele every week, it has been decided that we are restructuring the process we use to notify the winner and retrieval of the new fashion face off item.

Traditionally once the fashion face off had ended, the winner or winners would recieve a PM notifying them that they have won the face off and are asked to send back a PM with the link to the new face off item.

From now on, when you enter the fashion face off, each participant is asked to PM the mod in charge of fashion face offs (currently myself, Bec688) with an item you would like to use if you are the potential winner of the face off. That item must be PM'd to the mod when you post your actual face off entry. If you post your outfit without sending a PM, your entry will not be counted.

This way, once the face off is over, we will have the new item lined up and ready, and the new face off can begin!

Hey Everyone
smile.gif

This week's challenge item is brought to you by

Ozee & purpleRain!

Winners of the
Mythologie Double Bow Bubble Dress Fashion Face Off
with these lovely outfits!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpsQnhnRGVnM2hHSTZ3YnNCZzQ5bkEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Ozee

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNDNS0zNTZnM2hHV3VYV0RRVDhOX3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

purpleRain

Congratulations!

Here are the items the girls have chosen for this weeks challenge

Christian Louboutin Royal Blue Satin Eugenie Pump

img-thing

link: Christian Louboutin Royal Blue Satin Eugenie Pump - Polyvore

Nine West Cool Breeze Boots

img-thing

link: Nine West Kool Breeze Boots - Polyvore

You may include either one or both items in your entry.

If this is your first Fashion Face-Off, please make sure that you read our rules and regulations for the challenge before entering.

Rules: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f159/fashion-faceoff-rules-69982.html

Good Luck and have fun!

Congrats you two!
smile.gif

You both picked some awesome items I played around with both of them. But I like the way the one with the blue shoes turned out better.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm5wckkwSWlyM2hHeXdaM3BieWd3RHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Another nagging reminder everyone... if you don't send me an item, your entry doesn't count!

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif did you get my item I sent Bec? Yes
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back