Feline is back at MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never tried it, but I've great things about it. break out your piggy banks girls xD

Feline= LOVE!! I have like 5 backups from when it last came out. Best black liner ever.. it's very black. I recommend it to everyone!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it LE? Yeah, i think it first came out with the A. McQueen collection like two years ago. The re-released it last year too. Now that I think of it my cousin took one or two of these liners off of me because she loved it so much. I might need to pick up a few.

what's so special about it?

i'm running out of my only black eye pencil, so if you convince me why it's so great, i'll give it a go.

:3

I've personal haven't tried, but I have a technakohl from MAC. and I love it, and heard it's better than that. SO I want to try it.

I've been working at MAC lately so when we were slow at work today I compared feline to mac's kohl eyeliner smolder which is VERY black, and Feline was even more black than smolder, and applied on even nicer than smolder did (which is our go to waterline eyeliner for almost all makeovers that we do).

I found that for me it was too smudgy. In the corners of my eyes it would get so smudgy that it would run, even with a primer underneath and setting it with eyeshadow. It's very dark and applies nicely but I don't use it so much since I get worried that it will make a mess after a while. Maybe I need to try it again with my improved skills. :/

Back