Hi all... stopping by to say holla!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was searching for some information on OPI's new suede line & came across a post on MUT. I decided to log in & say hi. It's been quite a while since I last posted on here but I am still as obsessed with MU as before and lately nail polishes are becoming quite an addiction.

For those of you who don't know me or remember me, I was a mod for about three years. Damn that's such a long time. Looks like the forum has kept on growing and made lots of awesome changes. Good job Tony, Reija & mods.

smile.gif

Hey Mari!
biggrin.gif
So good to see you! How is everything with you?

Check out our nail forum we have lots of threads on new nail polishes collections, including OPI
smile.gif

Doing really good. I recently moved back to San Francisco although right now I am in Southern California for work. Love, love, love living in such a great city as SF. And my MU collection keeps growing. hahaha

How are things with you?

Gonna check out the nail forum.

Mari!!!!! miss youuuuu!!

it sounds like you're doing great, SF, good choice, I've heard it's lovely there...

Im in Italy at the moment, until dec. Nice change anyway.

Hi Marisol! I remember u too! Welcome back! I just recently logged back on again...I forgot how much I loved MU for a while, lol. So sad, because I don't see many of the familiar people who used to be on here a lot...but there's lots of new people to get to know, so that's good too. Good to see u here again!

Hey Mari!!!!! whats up girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i was off for a while too, with three kiddies now , im soo busy. still love me some mut, glad to hear from ya
smile.gif
smile.gif
rockwoot.gif
Gwen
hand.gif

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol - great to see you again! - Carolyn Carolyn - how are you?

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol! I remember u too! Welcome back! I just recently logged back on again...I forgot how much I loved MU for a while, lol. So sad, because I don't see many of the familiar people who used to be on here a lot...but there's lots of new people to get to know, so that's good too. Good to see u here again! Thanks doll! I never lost my love for MU. I am a bit more selective now. I don't have to have every single MSF released. hahaha

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mari!!!!! miss youuuuu!!
it sounds like you're doing great, SF, good choice, I've heard it's lovely there...

Im in Italy at the moment, until dec. Nice change anyway.

Italy...how cool! What took you there? How exciting!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol!
1f.gif
Shaundra - girl what happened to your YT tutorials? I am still subbed to ya.
five.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Mari!!!!! whats up girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i was off for a while too, with three kiddies now , im soo busy. still love me some mut, glad to hear from ya
smile.gif
smile.gif
rockwoot.gif
Gwen
hand.gif
Gwen... omg! Where did you go friend? 3 kids... Congrats!
Thanks all!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Mari! It's so nice to see you here again! I hope you stick around..
smile.gif
Nicole... how are you hun? How are the kids?

Heya Mari so nice to see you on here again
smile.gif

I have just come on today properly for the first time in agesss myself, and nice to see you have posted on here again.

Sounds like things are good with you, which is nice to hear.

Hey Marisol! You were the first person to welcome me when I came on this board! I hope you visit more often.

Hello Marisol. Welcome back and welcome to Southern Cali.
smile.gif
You timed your visit perfect for the weather.
smile.gif

Hi Marisol! I remember you
smile.gif
Good to hear from you again. I'm glad your okay and I hope you can pop in more often.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heya Mari so nice to see you on here again
smile.gif
I have just come on today properly for the first time in agesss myself, and nice to see you have posted on here again.

Sounds like things are good with you, which is nice to hear.

Hi Sarah... How have you been?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Marisol! You were the first person to welcome me when I came on this board! I hope you visit more often. Emily... I hope so too!

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Marisol. Welcome back and welcome to Southern Cali.
smile.gif
You timed your visit perfect for the weather.
smile.gif
It has been nice here but now it's time to go back to the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I remember you too, hi! =)

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol! I remember you
smile.gif
Good to hear from you again. I'm glad your okay and I hope you can pop in more often. Thanks! How have you been?

Latest posts

Back