Need ideas for a new cell phone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies. My old cell phone is about to crash any day now. I'm looking for recommendations for a new cell phone. My AT&T contract won't be renewed until next year so I'm going to try my best to purchase one on ebay or another site. I'm not really into the Blackberry or Iphones since I don't have net on my cell phone. Anyone have any recommendations??

Well my choice was gonna be the blackberry curve but you had said you dnt have the net so thats outta the picture. I would say a motorola. Before I upgraded my plan I had a motorola and I love motorolas. They are very very reliable. Ive always had bad luck with samsung and lg. They always seem to break down a lot quicker than you'd like and when you need it most.

Originally Posted by riotgrrrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif the LG texting phones Before I started using blackberry, I used LG and motorola more often. The current phones that I've seen that cingular has are okay, if I didn't have my BB I'd get an iphone but that's only bc I use the net alot on it.
Without the net being a big deal, I'd get the LG touchscreens. They have two, one that slides with qwerty key and one that is the previous nonslider version. But they're both touchscreen. If you like a qwerty key, get the one that slides out bc the qwerty touchscreen are annoying (my experience.)

The sony erricsons break to easily (the slider ones we had to replace twice bc it just wouldn't close even after light usage), the samsungs don't ring loud imo but easy to work with and the motorola are decent. I just don't like the flat keys but it's nice simple phone.

I personally really like LG phones.. and i would recommend NOT buying a motorola phone, in my experience there's always something wrong with them

I love my Blackberry.... with the large keypad.... the 8700C from AT&T was on sale for like $50 when I got it..... It isn't as fancy as the Pearl or Curve... Data and phone plan runs about $100 a month.... The family usually get's what ever Verizon has the best deal on or is on sale..... 2 - LG's and 1 - Samsung...

Back