China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Christmas Collection 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
China Glaze Loves You Snow Much Christmas Collection 2009

china_glaze_loves_you_snow_much_set.jpg

tinsel09.jpg

Tinsel

rubypumps09.jpg

Ruby Pumps

emeraldsparkle09.jpg

Emerald Sparkle

5goldenrings.jpg

5 Golden Rings

source

I have Ruby Pumps and this photo doesn't do it justice. It is the most amazing glittery red ever. I haven't 'squealed' over a nail polish in so long, but Ruby pumps did it for me lol

Wow I really like those colors and the more I see christmas stuff(where I work) the more excited I get bc the sooner my little girl is gonna be here!!!! The emerald sparkle is a lil out there but Id so wear it.

I've never really been fond of green polishes, though the emerald sparkle does look gorgeous. Looks like it would have the same style of glitter as Ruby Pumps, if so, I think I might want!

They just look ok in the bottle, but I love all of the pics of those colors on! How pretty!

Lol, i'm growing back my finger nails, so i will try them first on my toes (order shipped today, yay!).

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ordered ours and they should be here Monday.
smile.gif
*rechecks tracking*
yess.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif
I can't wait

I applied ruby pumps on my toes yesterday. It looks great !!

Be careful as they're more liquid than the other China Glaze polishes, but i'm surprised as they're packed with color and glitters.

Glad you like it Mags! I also find that you can build the colour too, one coat is pinky, 2 coats is a gorgeous chrissy red!

i LOVE this collection. i loved it last year and i love it again with five gold rings!

I got Ruby Pumps a few months ago and I
wub.gif
it, especially on my toes! It chips within 36 hours on my fingernails though no matter what I do
scared.gif

Emerald Sparkle is gorgeous!

Back