What would u wear with a jean jacket?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking through some of my old stuff I came across a jean jacket that I used to wear a lot in a couple years ago...it's not the light blue 80's looking kind, it's more of a dark blue wash with a little fading (it came like that). Do you think it's ok to still wear it? I saw an ad in Allure with a girl wearing a jean jacket with blue jeans and it looked cute on her. What would you wear with it?

double denim for me is a definate massive no-no! i think it looks awful. it would look cute over a dress or a tunic worn with leggings though.

oooh! You know them colorful skinny pants/jeans? If you're into that, it would look cool w.that and like a black tank or tee. I personally didn't like the double denim thing as Lisa was saying, so I personally would pair it up with some cotton black pants and a printed tee or a cute long shirt-type dress and some leggings.

You could wear it with jeans, but that's kind of hard to pull off. I'd prefer wearing a dress, leggings and boots with it. Maybe denim shorts and a cool printed teeshirt for a casual look.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone! Instinct told me I shouldn't wear jeans with it...when I tried it on it just didn't look right, lol. Good thing I didn't start wearing it with jeans, or I would've been a walking "fashion don't". I definitely need to buy me some leggings!
smile.gif

You can wear it with jeans as long as the jeans aren't too close in color to the jacket (that'll make it look like a denim suit. lol.).

I also like the idea of wearing it with a dress.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can wear it with jeans as long as the jeans aren't too close in color to the jacket (that'll make it look like a denim suit. lol.).
Lol...I'm cringing at the thought of a "denim suit". I've seen people do this, lol. I have some light gray jeans or black denim... would that work?

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol...I'm cringing at the thought of a "denim suit". I've seen people do this, lol. I have some light gray jeans or black denim... would that work? Yes, that would work.
smile.gif

Back