Bridesmaid makeup!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding this saturday! I want my makeup to look fresh but really want to define my eyes without wearing too dark eye makeup. I'm a college student on a budget!!! Any tips?! Really want my eyes to POP

My eyes are greenish hazel..right now my complexion is pretty fair too..the wedding will be at 3 so its afternoonish/evening

Pale eyeshadow, i like to go green or aqua, or simple beige, and you could just line your eyes with black eyeliner, i would wing it a bit. Pink lips for me too, i think red would be too much. Lots of mascara, waterproof if you know you'll get all emotional, and you can even go for false eyelashes for the occasion.

Id wear a midtone eyeshadow and smoke it out a bit and wear falsies with dramatic liner. Not too dark but it'll make your eyes stand out a lot.

hmm good ideas ladies thanks so much!!! Any reccommendations on specific colors or brands that re affordable?? Preferably under $15 lol

Go for neutrals, as a brides maid your intention is to make the bride look good and not to draw attention away from her at any time. You can still look good, but tone down yourself....

Natural eyeshadow, winged black and lots of mascara and yr good to go, imo... A nice pink gloss to match, and yr set.

Originally Posted by kelly407 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm good ideas ladies thanks so much!!! Any reccommendations on specific colors or brands that re affordable?? Preferably under $15 lol How long do you have? You could wait for BOGOF sales.
Eyeshadow palettes:

Wet n Wild Sand Castle Palette for shimmery neutrals $4.99 (swatches)

For a more satin look Revlon ColorStay quads in Coffee Bean or In The Buff $6.99

Liner:

Wet n Wild black gel liner $3.99

Lip color or gloss:

N.Y.C. lipgloss(they have a few pink shades to choose from) <$2

Go to the Dollar Tree and see if you can find a Maybelline lipstick in a nice pink shade. They always have some Maybelline lipstick, and sometimes others like L'Oreal. They also have plenty of drugstore brand glosses. $1

Blush:

Milani blush in Luminous $5.99

L'Oreal True Match blush I think around $8 each

Back