What are you going to buy during Sephora's F&F sale??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!! Sephora's F&F sale is coming up!!! I am soo excited!
laughing.gif
So, what are you going to buy? This is my little list of the stuff I want to get:

Kat Von D's True Romance Palette

Urban Decay's Hi-Fi 24/7 set

Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot in Little Black Dress or Purple pumps if it is in stock by then...

Clinique Brush on cream liner in Black

My first F&F sale EVER!! yaayy!! I wish I had more money to buy all the stuff I want!!
frown.gif

I am trying so hard to decide whether or not I will buy the Kat Von D palette. Everything I buy means less money for the next MAC F&F sale. I have a week to think it over though. It's the only thing really calling me right now. Well, I'd love to get some Urban Decay palettes(Urban Ammo, Wallpaper, and Show Pony come to mind) too. My budget is small right now, so if I do get something it will only be one palette.

Nothing, all I really wanted was TFSI but TF is having a sale and im getting a set for $15 that has the a full size one. I was going to get UD BoS2 but i decided I didnt need anymore shadows.

I want the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide One Eyeliner Set and their Pony Palette. That's about all I can afford.

in the end I think I'll buy Kat Von D's palette and the 24/7 set... I really want to buy some things from MAC's F&F sale since I dont own anything from them and want to try out some of their stuff...when is this sale taking place?

I will be getting the Kat Von D palette. I want to get UD Sin primer potion--I'm out, or almost out, of mine.

Then I was going to try either the regular UDPP or the TFSI--can't decide which one to get. Haven't tried either.

I really want the Kat Von D fragrances too. I put Sinner on my Christmas list but don't know if my mom will buy it for me. So I could buy Saint, but it depends on how much money I have.

There is a new Kat Lightning Lip Gloss set too that I want. I guess I could just make this a Kat Von D sale!

I'm not sure. Probably nothing since I really shouldn't be buying anything. But if I were I would try to only buy what I need which is some eye primer and eyeliner. Need some shadows also but so far I'm not seeing anything that I really like.

Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really want to buy some things from MAC's F&F sale since I dont own anything from them and want to try out some of their stuff...when is this sale taking place? I don't know. Wish I did. It would make it easier to plan purchases. The last one was in June, and they had one in February too. Maybe they won't have one again until next year.

Oh--thinking about trying a Nars bronzer--is it Laguna that is more matte and natural looking?

I wish they'd let VIB's do pre-orders!! I'm just so excited!

I'm so sorry but can someone explain all the acronyms in this post? LOL F&F? TFSI? TF? Am I SLOW? Haha

Originally Posted by Kenzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sorry but can someone explain all the acronyms in this post? LOL F&F? TFSI? TF? Am I SLOW? Haha F&F = Friends and Family(sale)TFST = Too Faced Shadow Insurance

TF = Too Faced

smile.gif

I don't even know if this sale applies to Canada. If so I will pick up some Urban Decay liners and maybe the purple Kat Von D lipstick

Right now, I'm looking at getting the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II (they all look so pretty!!) and maybe a 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon. Definitely too many things I'd like to have though!

Originally Posted by tara1012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Right now, I'm looking at getting the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II (they all look so pretty!!) and maybe a 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon. Definitely too many things I'd like to have though! BoS2 comes with Bourbon.

That Smashbox lip gloss set looks awesome!!I haven't tried their glosses but them seem to be good!

BTW does anyone own Urban Decay's Deluxe palette? Is it worth buying or with BoS2 I am ok?

Is it in store also? I'm going to go in and see MacGin in a week or two and get a lot of stuff that I need (or want...).

Back