Do i have a lot of makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my boyfriend says i do but i don't think it seems like that much?

tongue.gif

makeupps.jpg

well anyways, that's most of it.

seems like a reasonable amount to me... I mean when you break it down into separate piles of stuff, it's not a huge number of eyeshadows or too many lipsticks.

I say you don't have too much!

and nice stash btw
smile.gif

You can never be too thin, too rich or have too much makeup! Lol. Very nice! Did you have to get on a ladder to take the photo?

loll i took 3 pictures and made photoshop put them together for me.

yeah he was picking on me because i was looking at sephora and he was like

what can you possibly get that you don't already have?

and i was like... uhhh a lot.
tongue.gif

thanks guys :]

Nice stash! Now that you are a member here, I see it tripling over the next year. That happened to me!

Yes you do and you need to give some to me!
biggrin.gif

I kid, I kid.....unless you are feeling generous.
smile.gif

Oh yes, nice stash! Like everyone else says, there is no such thing as "too much" make up! That term should be banned! Shoes sometimes don't fit, clothes may be too tight, but make up ALWAYS works!

And yes, joining this site will only help your stash grow. I've gotten so many things that I wouldnt' have even known about until I joined this site! Not sure if that is good or bad!

First thing I thought when I saw that pic was 'woah!'

That's a lot of make up but if that's how you like it then that's how it is ;D

Yes! It's definitely not a bad thing though. I have to admit when the hubby starts moaning about me having too much makeup I show him pics of other peoples' stashes in a "see? you should be grateful it's not that bad" way. (If I had the money it'd probably be worse lol) Very nice stash!

Back