Help To Find A Website?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was this awesome website I heard of from some ladies of a guy makeup artist who had his own website and did awesome makeup tutorials I lost the site out of my bookmarks and can not seem to remember the name of the site? I know this doesn't help anybody but I do know he was a guy he mainly used Nars products too? and on the site he had a smokey eye, and I believe beach eye look tutorial?? Can anybody please help figure out who this guy is again?

Encore mainly uses MAC I dont think ive ever seen him use NARS, but why would you just want to use one brand anyway?

Thanks ladies I wish that were the one but it isn't. This guy I don't ever recall being able to find on youtube he only had a website and he used mostly Nars I don't think he used anything Mac.

Oh also if it helps he used boots foundation which IMO is lousy and the other foundation he used was Giorgio Armani. I wish his site wasn't so darn hard to find again I know I saw it a while ago on one of these makeup sites, I thought it was here MUT?

any luck finding the website??

I just tried searching for you...but not found anything...

On the EnKore website, he has a line of eye shadows (Gouache). Are they his own line and if so, has anyone used them before? Some of the colors look quite nice!

Darn at first it kind of looked familiar but that one isn't it either I really appreciate you awesome ladies trying to help find it :/

wish somebody from here can find that website I get so intrigue with this website...lol

Back