Post A Picture Of You&Your SO

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So... yeah!
Post a picture of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/other-half/significant-other etc!
Call them what you will but show us what you guys look like together!
And tell us a bit about them!

=]

So, here's me and my boyfriend <3
We're in a bar called the Lisbon..
This is pre-haircut and pre-makeup obsession!!!

6736_106051412372_636662372_2666567_6555406_n.jpg

We've been together for a year and nine months now.
We live together in a teeny, but cosy, flat.
We're really similar in terms of music taste.
He's my best friend.
He annoys me when he lives his jeans on the floor when he gets back from work!
He's a pretty useless cook!
He always fixes my mac when it starts being temperamental!

love5.gif

Here he is when he still had long hair (which I thought was nicer than mine)! =]

I forget how to post pics and I also forget my photobucket password, so hopefully this attachment works.

This is my bf Mike and I at Ocean City, MD this past Summer for our 3 year anniversary.He looks goofy because of course he got sunburned, but I like this pic and it was a nice night.

Click on the pic to actually be able to see it hahaha....

Attachment 44234

haha, I was about to say that I couldn't participate since I'm currently single, but...
wink.gif

this is my better half, Willum and I. We've been together for 3 years next July. He was 22nd birthday present, and I love him more than anything. He's a grumpy, bad tempered little animal but that's all part of his charm.

I call him my grumpy old man or 'the beast'
smile.gif

IMG_1223480x640.jpg

IMG_1226480x640.jpg

I knew Willum would make an appearance! lol you guys DO make a cute couple! hehe

Moira you guys look so cute together - 3 years too!
smile.gif

Hollie you and your man make a cute couple.. what's his name?

lol thanks B! I think he's the perfect man, apart from his terrible shoe/bag munching habits!

I'm loving these cute pics, and it's so nice that you guys have been together for a while, I like hearing these romantic stories!

modirty, you and your boy look so cute together! Congrats on your 3 years! =]

Haha Rosie, at least you have a man that can't argue back!

Thanks Bec =] His name is Jonathan <3

ba76ad320f05.jpg

This is an old one. His hair isnt that long nemore cuz he cut it off for locks of love but hes growing it out again. We'll be together for 4 yrs on valentines day and were goin to have a lil baby girl together and I couldnt be happier! See the size of his head ladies....Im gonna be in a lot of pain when the baby arrives, lol!

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy gwok - 6 years! Wedding bells anytime soon?
wink.gif
hehe Nah...I'm in no hurry. I don't feel like planning one anytime soon
wink.gif

ohymgod this is so cute! it's mine and felix's one year anniversary TODAY! remember all that girls, the meeting in the library.. the bumping into him again in the pub... awww. we're going out for dinner tonight.

mfelix.jpg

thats us in amsterdam
smile.gif

hollie i love the lisbon! its such a er.. friendly pub! LOL

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif ohymgod this is so cute! it's mine and felix's one year anniversary TODAY! remember all that girls, the meeting in the library.. the bumping into him again in the pub... awww. we're going out for dinner tonight.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t33/mfelix.jpg

thats us in amsterdam
smile.gif

hollie i love the lisbon! its such a er.. friendly pub! LOL

Congratulations! Where are you going for your meal lovely?Haha yeah, the Lisbon is definitely full of characters.

Me & Jonathan met the travelling supervisor who is in charge of checking fragrance counters in there.. He was commenting on Jonathan's hair! Hehe, he gets chatted up by more men than me and I get chatted up by more women!

<3

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations! Where are you going for your meal lovely?Haha yeah, the Lisbon is definitely full of characters.

Me & Jonathan met the travelling supervisor who is in charge of checking fragrance counters in there.. He was commenting on Jonathan's hair! Hehe, he gets chatted up by more men than me and I get chatted up by more women!

<3

we're going to valparaiso, its this south american/chilean restaurant on hardman street, just before it becomes leece street. it's a real hole in the wall, teeny tiny place that does AMAZING (and expensive) food. they have candles on the table and stuff. i'm so excited!

Back