Has anyone tried Genesis Minerals make up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here tried Genesis Minerals make up? I got it online from their website last week and I really like it! A friend told me about it but I couldnt find it on google so I got the link from facebook, but I am not familiar with that brand... I think this may be my HG MMU. I've tried for many years to get MMU to work for me, but I either couldn't get a good color match or I didn't know how to apply it. I just couldn't get the coverege I was looking for. This one has a great finish and It has a very light feeling. I was really surprised I've never heard about it before. Has anyone used it? did you like it?

I started using their product two years ago and absolutely love it...I have tried bare minerals and I hated the coverage and their product...I got my whole family Genesis Minerals for Christmas...They all use it and find it to be a perfect match and the best mineral make-up that they have tried...I didn't know they had a website...But thanks to cicil I can now order it online...For those of you looking for a great mineral make-up try Genesis Minerals and I promise you will never want to buy any other mineral product but theirs..

Hi Cicil,

I use Genesis Minerals. I have been using it for the last 6 months after seeing it in the mall. I wasn't planning on buying their product because the saleswoman was really pushy (although it looked really good) I didn't end up getting it. After I got home I was really suprised at how it looked being the fact that I had been wearing it all day. It looked the same as it did when the lady did the demonstration. I decided that I really liked the make-up and that I wanted to make a purchase; however, I lived really far from the mall. So I tried to look for it online and I couldn't find it anywhere. I went to the mall where I ended up buying all the make-up and even the skin care. I highly recommend for you to use the make-up. It is the best that I have tried and I truly love it!!!
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

Thank you girls for the feedbacks!

You absolutely right, It is the best make-up and I'm extremely happy with it. It's just that I was surprised I didn't here about it and I needed to hear some feedbacks... I showed the make-up to my sisters and they loved it.... Well I guess I found what I've been looking for. Thank again for the feedbacks!

cicil
eusa_whistle.gif

lol!! that is so funny, I had the same experience with a saleswomen while I was visiting my sister in California...and I also gave up because it looked so good, so I bought it....

I'm now ordering it from their website because I live in Texas, so it's nice not to have to deal with their salesperson....

Really? I tried it and didnt like it it. Bad coverage, no staying power, slid off by mid day.

NO thank you

MUT girls- *wink *wink...we know whats up.

Just wondering - if you order on-line, how do you decide on which colors to get?

You can choose your color according to your need. All color is can be available.

Holy dishonest, blatant advertising, Batman. Never heard of this brand & will definitely not be trying it after this fiasco of a thread. This is an insult to the intelligence of all MUT members. If you want advertising for your brand, just pay for some banner advertising on the Makeup Talk website. At least that way you'll come across as somewhat legitimate.

Seriously!  An entire thread of one-to-five post newbies all in 100% agreement of how this makeup changed their lives is just a teensy bit suspect.  And the only person who tried it and didn't like it has a couple hundred posts under their belt!   Wism's right - *wink wink!* indeed! 
4.gif

Wow.
jawsdown.gif
.. Hai friends..

I like this Genesis Minerals make up.. I tried it in my bro's... occasion.. I used Genesis Minerals makeup items like---- Mineral Eye Pencil, Brow Pencil, Mineral Eye Shadow Duo set...Many colors..We can apply many shades..i applied pinkish Eye shadow..

It is really cool... the finishing is awesome...
rocknroll2.gif

Says the person who speaks in horrifically broken English with no profile information and whose only eloquent posts are copied and pasted directly from other websites. Sure, man. I trust you. Let's buy this stuff.

*headdesk*

Back