Video: Rush Limbaugh tells New York Times reporter 'go kill yourself' over climate

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh has never been a fan of environmentalists or the New York Times. So when talking about a New York Times reporter who is also an environmentalist you would expect Limbaugh to have some harsh words. Still Limbaugh seems to have reached a new level in his rhetoric below when he actually tells the New York Times reporter in question to "go kill yourself."

limbaughRonEdmonds%2819%29.jpg

Limbaugh attempts to justify his attack by saying that militant environmentalists are just like jihadists who recruit suicide bombers. Limbaugh's argument is that the jihadists do not have the courage to blow themselves up so they instead recruit others to do it for them. Limbaugh's explanation of jihadists has some legitimacy as there is evidence that many of the jihadists organizers use others for suicide terrorists attacks. Still the comparison of jihadists with Andrew Revkin of the New York Times requires quite a jump. Revkin has never advocated the use of suicide bombings to accomplish environmental goals or recruited people for that purpose.

You can check out the link for the original video here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok my take on this is its people like Rush Limbaugh that totally undermine the Republican party in the US. When is someone in the party going to tell him to just shut up!

I originally heard the comments on a radio program (not Rush!) and I just thought it was a terrible thing to say about someone who does nothing more than advocate for environmental policy. I always hate the way he feels like he can talk for Republicans, there are some that do care about the environment.

I'm amazed that anyone is a fan of him. Hearing him say terrible things about anyone or anything that isn't totally in line with his idiotic way of thinking is normal for him. When is the party going to just do themselves a huge favor and just shut him out?

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm amazed that anyone is a fan of him. Hearing him say terrible things about anyone or anything that isn't totally in line with his idiotic way of thinking is normal for him. When is the party going to just do themselves a huge favor and just shut him out? Yep. I am not Republican, but it's people like him who give the party an image of being close-minded a-holes.

Back