Danielle's ''GEE I HOPE I HOPE I DON'T OVERDRAFT'' no buy.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.

I was stupid this month and I'm pretty sure I overspent on makeup with my (lol) check card.

Trying to recoup for what I spent lololol.

I get my next pay on the 2nd of Nov, but my no buy ends on the 25th, when the Baroque Boudoir coll-x-ion releases.

Help me to not be such a wreckless as***** with my money. Feel free to point and laugh.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You'll do fine. That's a small period to not buy, so it's easier to keep your goal in mind. That Baroque Boudoir collection is so gorgeous. I swear I want something for the packaging alone lol. And if you stick to your no buy you will have that much more to use for the collection.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif You'll do fine. That's a small period to not buy, so it's easier to keep your goal in mind. That Baroque Boudoir collection is so gorgeous. I swear I want something for the packaging alone lol. And if you stick to your no buy you will have that much more to use for the collection. It may be a small amount of time, but for an addict like me, it's UNBEARABLE.
I'm doing it to punish myself for going so overboard this month. With my next pay I'm giving $100 to my boyfriend, and the rest of it goes into my checking/savings account...vowing to not touch any of it until the 25th. That also goes for any birthday money I might get.

If I can survive this NB, I'll do one every other month.

Latest posts

Back