My Sassy Minerals love affair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL! I love this brand! I just wanted to let you all know, I was shopping again and I found there are some links on the Sassy Minerals testimonials page that link to some blogs that are doing eye looks and swatches with these pigments. These bloggers are doing stunning work! If you are curious about Sassy check out the links found here: Testimonials - sassyminerals.com. My favorite is the purple eye look done on Fashioned in Finland. The swatches are great too!

Thank you
smile.gif
*blushing* I REALLYREALLYREALLY love Sassy Minerals! And Aromaleigh too
wink.gif

Hi! I didn't connect that you are a poster here and the Fashioned in Finland blogger!

You are very welcome, your looks are absolutely gorgeous! I love your blog!

Bumping for people who like Earthen Glow Minerals, but not their CS and the long waiting. I read a review comparing their products to EGM and it's better (though the author also loves EGM).

I have just placed an order.

I've got the samples before couple of days.

the shipping was very quick.

when I saw the products its remind me Lauress's website and products.

I didn't try the products yet.

i ordered some e/s samples and they are on their way. ordered last week

hope they are as good as you/testimonials say!

Originally Posted by marions /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bumping for people who like Earthen Glow Minerals, but not their CS and the long waiting. I read a review comparing their products to EGM and it's better (though the author also loves EGM).I have just placed an order.

Do you have a link for the review?I hope EGM cover me foundation users try this and post a review. I know I could order samples, but I need a break.

Originally Posted by marions /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, it's on a MMU forum: Mineral Makeup Forums • Index page. The Sassy Minerals thread should be on the first page of active topics, a lot of people ordered from them after reading first reviews. Thank you, I really like the site!

I never heard of this company before. I just ordered samples. I couldn't resist, they were cheap and so was the shipping.

I've used my samples a few times now and am very pleased.

I'd say it had medium coverage and lasts pretty well without any additional primers/setting powders.

I'd say medium to heavy coverage. Almost all mineral foundations last all day in my skin (except those with kaolin), and so does this
smile.gif

I've just placed the order. Now waiting...

Sassy have very good web site, especially to compare with EG
smile.gif

Just placed my first order with Sassy Minerals. Can't wait to try the Gasoline liner. Also, their shipping rates are really reasonable which is a plus.

Just wanted to boast that my package finally arrived after only 4 days! Quite impressive!! Colors look great. Can't wait to try them out.

Thanks for that. I love mineral make ups. It's a bit addictive they look good on me haha!

I really like the foundation, one of my favourite mineral foundations. The eyeshadows are beautiful. I wish they had more blushes, they have good reviews, but none of the colours look appealing - I like bright, cool blue-based pinks.

I ordered some Sassy's eyeshadows. Real nice, the texture, the price, the shipping, ervything1 Well, one minor thing is that why are some textures appeared to be clumped up, just curious..

Back