"I have put it somewhere safe"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i get a bollocking everytime i tidy up because i have moved something of his that he needs it and he cant find because i have "put it somewhere safe" but if i didnt move his shit it would just pile up and i know he wouldnt move it, or tidy up. how do you get round this?
helpp.gif

I just leave his stuff on the bed... He has to put it away or else it will be back there the next day...
smile.gif

I have to admit though... He is much tidier than me...
smile.gif

Always put it in the same place. Whenever my hubby tidies up he puts my things in different spots and doesn't remember where he's put them. Very frustrating.
banghead.gif

I'm still working on him to put all my things in the same spot. (After 11 years!!)

Put it in a box and slide it under his side of the bed. Tell him if he isn't going to take care of his things and gets angry when you take care of it then just start looking in the box under his side of the bed. Out of sight, out of mind.
wink.gif

Dump it all on his side of the bed and make him clean up his own stuff if he gets narky about you 'touching' his stuff. If he wants to sleep, he'll have to move it lol

I'd put it on his bed and tell him to get over it. He didn't clean so he can't complain.

Back