Lindsay Lohan Has Changed A Lot in 3 Years... (PIC)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan Has Changed A Lot in 3 Years... (PIC)

686ec0004841b865c09cccbe12f95c38.jpg

In "Mean Girls", she was absolutely gorgeous.. Amazing rack, nice face... Now, she's just a skeleton.

looking at the two photos at the linkyou can see her hair is overbleached and over processed . Coupled with the fact her that face looks overly harsh it just all looks so difficult to understand.

you know that site where they have time lines of meth users.... her after picture kinda reminds me of that.

Some more comparisons:

lindsaylohan.jpg

I thought she was very gorgeous here:

lindsay-lohan-mean-girls-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-4lbqJU.jpg

And the girls when they were amazing:

lindsay-lohan-drugs-2.jpg

Tsk tsk

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif In some pics you can see who wrinkly her face is. Yeah I saw one recently, she had more wrinkles than my mom. I wish she would do her hair darker again, it looks so bad light. My fiance loves her, he has rented every movie she has been in, lol. He hasnt seen her recent pictures though

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...and this is why you shouldn't do drugs.

Also, this is why smoking cigs is very nasty.

She does look awful. I saw a picture of her in People Style the other day, and thought the same thing. Years of "hard living" (Too much booze, and drugs) will do that!

I think a lot is to do with the fact that she has lost a lot of weight and it really doesn't suit her. Those early pics look like she is carrying puppy fat and now that has disappeared she looks haggard.

Those must have been some incredible parties though.

She looks so much better with brown hair, tan and had some weight on her. She just looks like a skeleton and its not attractive at all.

I was watching something about her on VH1... I kinda feel sorry for her. Poor kid...

Somebody should get her help...

Latest posts

Back