2009 Secret Santa Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's that time of year again MUTers!
Welcome to the..

m.gif
u.gif
t.gif
blank.gif
s.gif
e.gif
c.gif
r.gif
e.gif
t.gif
blank.gif
s.gif
a.gif
n.gif
t.gif
a.gif
blank.gif
t.gif
h.gif
r.gif
e.gif
a.gif
d.gif
blank.gif
2.gif
0.gif
0.gif
9.gif

2.gif
0.gif
0.gif
9.gif
%21.gif

If you are interested in participating, please read the conditions of entry carefully first:

* Members wishing to participate should send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to either PINKSUGAR (me) or BEC688 (Bec), with
- your name and full address
- whether you are prepared to ship internationally or not.

* Your pariticpation will be acknowledged by a return PM from one of us. You should send this message no later than the 10th of November 2009

* If you do not receive a pm, you are NOT IN THE SECRET SANTA!! (gasp!)
Please be aware that private messages will be vetted and only contributing members will be allowed to take part - known swaplifters or trouble members will not be included in the Secret Santa.

* Once you have received your confirmation email, you may enter your wishlist in the wishlist thread that will be opened after the 10th of November 2009.

* Each person is to spend $25 US, postage excluded on a gift for their secret santa.You may spend more if you wish.

* To ensure that each person receives their gift in a timely manner, there is a purchase deadline. Your gift must be ready to send by NOVEMBER 30th 2009. If you miss the date, don't panic, let either Bec or myself know and we will tell your secret santa their present is running late, but do factor in whether you are sending your gift locally or Internationally. Mail services can be disrupted or slow during the christmas season.

Think about these conditions before you send us your pm. How would you feel if you bought a present for someone, packaged it up, sent it off, and then received nothing in return? By agreeing to enter, you committing to the purchase, packaging and sending of a gift to the value of $25US, to be mailed no later than the 30th of November 2009. If you are unable to meet these conditions, then please do not enter!

This is supposed to be a fun and cheery way to start the holiday season, so let's make this the most hassle-free Secret santa ever!

Bec or I will be getting back to everyone who PMs shortly, but I'm going to bed now, lol!

just so no one worries that I haven't responded
smile.gif

Yay! Last year was my first time participating and it was so much fun! I'm so in again this year!

Yay for Secret Santa! Rosie and I had a ball organising it last year, here's to another successful year!

I believe one gift of about 40 went astray last year, and was replaced by the moderators.

No one has ever received nothing.

I think the first one didnt go too well but since then its been organized very well.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe one gift of about 40 went astray last year, and was replaced by the moderators.
No one has ever received nothing.

That's right, we had a fabulous success rate last year and plan to keep that standard up this year
smile.gif

This will be my first year doing this, I'm excited. I never done anything like this before, sounds fun. I'm in! :)

This is a really cool idea!

Back