Ok i decided to go darker!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But idk if the shade is right for me i feel washed out unless its just because im used to platinum..what do you think? Dont mind the stupid look on my face i just got done working all day lol and i cant decide if i like it dark or not..opinions will be appreciated :) thanks everyone

Wavy

l_d903334ed32a4dba9adfc5536802cc10.jpg

Straight

l_fe727000a16844fca395b8d9bed0960d.jpg

before my hair was platinum blonde

l_16f40710a0af4ce18b313a2a4da5e4c6.jpg

Should i keep it or go back to light blonde?

I fixed your images for you - I think it would look good a shade or two lighter than it is now, but not platinum blonde, although both shades look good! I was thinking like a soft, honey brown kind of colour

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the dark wavy myself. But it's whatever you like the most. This is my favourite as well. It looks like your natural color.

I love the darker hair on you! Give it a chance to grow on you.

If you miss the blond you can always get some lighter highlights around your face.

the dark looks much better, this might sound like a stereotype but the IQ points go up too

Definetley keep the darker color. It looks really good on you. I think the platinum is a bit too light for you. Your hair looks healthier darker too!!

Back