Can one get too Tanned?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
jaspern690194993_1185575_2127.jpg

Woah...the sad thing is, I see a lot of woman looking like this in the Summer! It's like that lady from "Something About Mary"!

I cnt stand ppl who tan too much. When they tan too much it makes them look like leather and its not attractive at all. That lady reminds me of this lady that I see periodically in wal-mart shoppin. They both look xtremely horrible.

They have a very deadly addiction. I used to tan a lot. It never seemed to be dark enough to me until I moved out here in S.Cali and saw what the sun had done to so many of these people. It totally ruined their skins and aged them horribly. Last year I read of one woman who had lain out in the sun on a tanning blanket. Her neighbor got concerned after seeing her laying there for two days and went to check on her and found her totally cooked. Very creepy. I would say that yes, you sure can tan to much.

Ehhh.

Someone lied to these women and let them think they look good.

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

I need some jerky now.

and a leather purse.....

Originally Posted by Glamorous /img/forum/go_quote.gif too faked tan yes....too tanned though sunlight...no. the more sun the better Ummm. You get skin cancer from sun tans just as much- or more- from tanning beds. And tanning lotions and the like, eh. Too much looks stupid but it won't kill ya like tanning might.

Although I do confess to soaking up the sun. With sunscreen.

Latest posts

Back