Lingo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's try a new game. You may have seen this on the game show network. This is how it will work here...

1. The person who is leading the game thinks of a 5 letter word. It can't be any longer then 5 letters. It also can't be a proper name (I.E. Lisa, Jennifer, etc.) or a made up word.

2. The person leading the game gives the first letter of the word and leaves the other 4 letters blank.

3. Players suggest words in attempt to guess the word. It has to start with the same letter that the person leading the game gave. Your guess can only be 5 letters long as well.

4. The person leading the game then looks at the suggestions and colors the letters to show if they are in the word or not:

Red letter: Means the letter is in the word and in the correct spot.

Orange letter: Means its in the word but in the incorrect spot.

Black letter: Means its not in the word at all.

5. Players can only guess one word at a time. You can't guess another word until the person leading the game responds to your guess.

6. The person that guesses the word correctly, it's then their turn to lead the game.

EXAMPLE:

L _ _ _ _

GUESS #1: LOUSY

REPLY: L O U S Y

(This means there is no O, U, or Y in the word. There is an S in the word and it's in the correct spot.)

GUESS #2: LIARS

REPLY: L I A R S

(This means there is no I or R in the word. There is an A and a S but they are in the incorrect spots.)

GUESS #3: LEANS

REPLY: L E A N S

(This means there is no N in the word. There is a E, A, and a S but they are all in the wrong spots.)

GUESS #4: LAPSE

REPLY: LAPSE

(Ding, ding, ding...you got the word!)

I'll start:

P _ _ _ _

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I'll start:
P _ _ _ _

I play Lingo on my puter lol, I love that game show. I watch it all the time. You would be surprised how many people can not come up with 5 letter words.

Come on LL,

Is the word POSTS, Tiff had a guess above....

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Let's try a new game. You may have seen this on the game show network. This is how it will work here...
1. The person who is leading the game thinks of a 5 letter word. It can't be any longer then 5 letters. It also can't be a proper name (I.E. Lisa, Jennifer, etc.) or a made up word.

2. The person leading the game gives the first letter of the word and leaves the other 4 letters blank.

3. Players suggest words in attempt to guess the word. It has to start with the same letter that the person leading the game gave. Your guess can only be 5 letters long as well.

4. The person leading the game then looks at the suggestions and colors the letters to show if they are in the word or not:

Red letter: Means the letter is in the word and in the correct spot.

Orange letter: Means its in the word but in the incorrect spot.

Black letter: Means its not in the word at all.

5. Players can only guess one word at a time. You can't guess another word until the person leading the game responds to your guess.

6. The person that guesses the word correctly, it's then their turn to lead the game.

EXAMPLE:

L _ _ _ _

GUESS #1: LOUSY

REPLY: L O U S Y

(This means there is no O, U, or Y in the word. There is an S in the word and it's in the correct spot.)

GUESS #2: LIARS

REPLY: L I A R S

(This means there is no I or R in the word. There is an A and a S but they are in the incorrect spots.)

GUESS #3: LEANS

REPLY: L E A N S

(This means there is no N in the word. There is a E, A, and a S but they are all in the wrong spots.)

GUESS #4: LAPSE

REPLY: LAPSE

(Ding, ding, ding...you got the word!)

I'll start:

P _ _ _ _

Hold your horses and don't get yo panties in a wad, Jen. hehe You know, I luv ya. :icon_love

Originally Posted by Tiff I play Lingo on my puter lol, I love that game show. I watch it all the time. You would be surprised how many people can not come up with 5 letter words. Yeah, it's like my favorite game show and yes, some people are stoopid.
Okay, here we go...

P _ _ _ _

P O S T S

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Dang...
G A M E S!!

claps.gif
OK new one (love this games)

S _ _ _ _

Back