Red Wedding Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like them

and I don't mean the traditional Indian kind I mean the more modern kind.

The colour red symbolizes passion which is more important in marriage than being virginal which is one of the things white represents.

On the other hand, I do not think I would have the balls to show up in a red wedding dress LOL.

I moved this thread to fashion, where it is more suited. I have seen some gorgeous red dresses, but I'm quite conservative, so I'd probably stick to cream, champagne, oyster or something like that. But look at these, they're stunning:

red-dress.jpg

493186710_33aa433f40.jpg

main-red-wedding-dress-420.jpg

I moved this thread to fashion, where it is more suited. I have seen some gorgeous red dresses, but I'm quite conservative, so I'd probably stick to cream, champagne, oyster or something like that. But look at these, they're stunning:

red-dress.jpg

493186710_33aa433f40.jpg

main-red-wedding-dress-420.jpg

i think they're pretty, they remind me of christmas!!

i personally would prefer white though, but i don't really want to get married so it's a bit of a moot point.

They remind me of Christmas too

Christmas wedding theme: red dress green bride's maids

that would be odd

Originally Posted by H.e.l.e.n /img/forum/go_quote.gif They remind me of Christmas too
Christmas wedding theme: red dress green bride's maids

that would be odd

lol, a little over the top!

I don't think I'd stray from the traditional whites and creams but those dresses are knockouts... really beautiful!

Wow! They are stunning. The middle one is my favorite. There isn't a lot of tradition left in anything traditional anymore so I'd be all for it.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I moved this thread to fashion, where it is more suited. I have seen some gorgeous red dresses, but I'm quite conservative, so I'd probably stick to cream, champagne, oyster or something like that. But look at these, they're stunning:
http://weddingdimension.files.wordpr.../red-dress.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/228/4...33aa433f40.jpg

http://www.thedesignroom.co.uk/image...-dress-420.jpg

I had to quote you so we can see these stunning gowns again. Almost worth getting married for.
Except that it didn't work and all you get is the links, sigh.

The chances of me getting married are either slim or none, but I think these are gorgeous, and I'd totally do it!

I had got married in court (no wedding) but I still would want a light cream colored dress. Red just feels too sexy for a wedding. I'd rather be beautifully stunning
smile.gif

I got married in September and I had a red dress with a slit down the side that had white underneath. I liked being different and red is my favorite color so why not wear on one of the most important days of my life. Not a good picture right here but you'll get the idea

Attachment 44392

i love this idea but i dont know know if i would be gutsy enough to do it, i prob will be in mostly white with some sort of color a little closer to my face (since white washes me out and makes me look super pale)

It's not a full on Red dress, but this is the dress I will be wearing for my wedding next year. I can not wait!!

ohh that is very pretty PITA

also i was thinking about it it would be kinda cool to have the bride in a bright color and than the brides-mades in all white

I LOVE the red dresses!! I've already been married once and had the white dress so if I were to get married again I would absolutely love to go non-traditional and wear a red dress!!

Back