What did you use from your stash today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw a similar thread on another board where we list something new we have found in our stash. I think it helps us stick to our no buys since we are "shopping" in our own stash.

So today Im using:

Stila All Over Shimmer #6

BE Buxom in Dolly

Stila Tint Blush

What a cool thread
smile.gif

I used:

Lancome brown eyeliner

L'oreal mascara

Revlon colostay foundation

Maybelline concealer

Maybelline powder

Dior sunshine blush

Dior bronzer

WnW brow powder

Wow, this looks like a lot but it only takes me about 10 minutes to get ready in the morning.

excelent idea, i didnt wear makeup today but i love the idea of "shopping your stash" and finding items that almost seem new cause you have not used them in so long

I didn't wear anything today, but I have been looking over my stash for inspiration. I think I might keep a log of looks I like and don't like to reference later on.

Mac select cover

NYX Make up artist kit s101

wet & wild bronzer in rio

nyc liquid eyeliner in jet black

Mac lipliner in stripdown

l'oreal voluminous mascara in blackest black

Nyx round lipstick in circe

Mac single e/s in mystery to fill a little bald patch on my left brow lol

oh yeah, and Almay pure blends foundation in buff

Great idea to go stash shopping!

I have no idea what brands or lines I "stash shopped" from today but will have to pay closer attention

Today I used all the same face stuff but im wearing my Benefit gloss. I forgot the name but its purple. lol

that is a super good idea Letica, i may try that two it will let me know if i do one look more than others ect.

Hey good idea. I haven't used my Mac eye shadows in a while because I have lots of other new ones I've been using. So last night I dug through my 'stash' and picked out:

Shroom all over

Off the Page (kind of bright azz orange that I wasn't sure I would like ON me) in the inner corners

Deep Truth in the outer corners and in the crease

The other stuff I used isn't old enough to be considered from my stash, so I didn't list those. Which goes to show me that I need to just lay off purchasing anything for a while.

You know what I haven't used in months? My MAC paint in Shimma. I should pull that out today.

Tonight/ tomorrow i am planning on going through my stash to see what i want to use that i have not in quite some time.

any way, today i wanted to wear something, so i wore a tinted bert's bees chapstick.

Pur minerals foundation

La Femme Sienna blush

Pur minerals pink marble powder as e/s

La Femme burgundy e/s

HIP cream liner

L'oreal Aishwayra's Beige l/s

MAC Gentle Fume quad. I tend to only use Carbon from it. It's a more useful quad than I gave it credit for.

Stila blanc palette (blush and darkest shade for eyeliner)

Mac Naked pigment

WnW brow kit

Mixed moisturizer with colorstay to make a tinted moisturizer

Maybelline concealer and powder

Some mac loose peachy highlighter

Mark bronzer

Definitely a great idea! "Stash Shopping" What a cute concept
smile.gif
I love it! Not wearing anything today but I'll keep you posted!

I love shopping in my stash because I almost always find something new or forgotten.
smile.gif
Today is no exception.

LORAC Coverup

Studio Gear Vanilla (just opened the box today
biggrin.gif
)

Lumiere Respberry Truffle

MAC Espresso

Studio Gear Natural Blush (same with this)

Smashbox Sultry Lipgloss (and this)

My Stila Charmed quad, and Stila eyeshadows in Golightly and Java. The cranberry from the Charmed quad looks super pretty with Golightly on the lid and Java to darken the outer V.

Latest posts

Back