Secret Santa Gifts 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cms-120_stitch_with_christmas_presents.153222024_std.jpg

With wishlist's posted up and some gifts already on the way, it's time for the...

Secret Santa Gifts Thread for 2009!

When you receive your goodies post them up in this thread!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

hehe, how cute is that! thanks B! can't wait to see what people got for SS this year!

Lol ! And technically, there's also December 6th, Dr Hans Trapp (or Mr Bogeyman, i don't know how you call him here, so i use all the translations i found) can still come in your house and whip the naughty girl you've been !

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol ! And technically, there's also December 6th, Dr Hans Trapp (or Mr Bogeyman, i don't know how you call him here, so i use all the translations i found) can still come in your house and whip the naughty girl you've been ! what?! i have never heard of this, i have to look it up. this is kinda scary!

It's a tale known more in northern Europe, Belgium and northeast France especially. Anyway, December 6th is Saint Nicholas. The tale is quite interesting (involves three children and a butcher, it's violent
laughing.gif
), but to make it short if you've been a nice girl/boy during the year, you get presents from Saint Nicholas (carried by his donkey ass), if not, you'll get whipped by its sort of opposite, in french we call him "Père Fouettard".

We mostly use him as a bogeyman, if you're not a good girl you won't get presents. Saint Nicholas is the ancestor of the modern Santa Claus.

can't say i've heard that one before! haha, suffice to say, he's the one with the shotgun.

So make sure you send by the 30th! lol!

Rosie and Becs are hardcore. lol. Hopefully everyone gets their packages out by the 30th! Someone might lose a kneecap. lol!

OOOhhhhh........ I checked the tracking number on my Secret Santa Gift that I sent.... YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT TODAY!!

redface.gif
i have my camera charging, i know realisticly it could be as long till the first week or two of december when i get mine since they have not all been sent out yet. but im so excited.

I have not been this excited about getting a gift in a long time. I think it is mostly cause this was super well organized so i know i will get something i like a lot

Guess who go their SS presentttttt?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did, I did!!!!!

Hahahaha, Omg thank you sooooooo much Angela!!! & it was a SURPRISE!!!

I was busy all day today, and when I finally checked the mail I ran in the house and was like "Honey what did you order online?! Who's this for? Why is my name on it?!" Then he was like "Omg its your secret santa!"

I totally freaked out and ripped it open on the spot. & thank you so much!

This week has been a hectic, but awsome week, esp with having my baby. & this was the icing on the cake!

I will have pictures up tomorrow, my camera batteries is dead. lol

I'm so excited I didn't think I would be the first one getting it, I didn't expect mine till December.

Thank you again.

Oh btw Angela is LUVINBEAUTY. :)

Do post pics !!

Totally random but i was closing the enveloppe on the cute Christmas card i found, and gosh the glue tastes awful !

I'm still waiting for some products i had to order, but whatever happens i will ship next friday
smile.gif

aaah this is so exciting! i'm just waiting on some items to be delivered and then i'm good to go, hopefully it will be in the mail before next weekend
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back