Damn it i only went in for a free lippie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had some empties (MAC) and i haven't done a back2mac thing before so i took them in to the counter in Leeds and saw all the holiday stuff out on display, i haven't seen them out on display before and i was mesmerized LOL so i got "mac red" for free and bought the following
whistling.gif

MAC red Lipstick

creme de nude Lipstick

Alakazam! Chocolate Eye Bag

Haute High Jinks Warm Pigment set

a sh1t load of postcards because the assistant was nice and i told her i collect mac
smile.gif

blueglitter201109.jpg

LOL!
biggrin.gif
Great haul. Have you tried out the pigment set yet? The warm is the only one I don't have.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL!
biggrin.gif
Great haul. Have you tried out the pigment set yet? The warm is the only one I don't have. no i havent have chance to try them out yet
frown.gif
i dont have the cool colours one as i already have 2 of the charms which i hardly use. im trying not to wear much makeup at the moment my skin isnt great
frown.gif
have you tried out your sets yet?

Not all of the colors, but some of them. I really like them so far. The grape and fuchsia pigments look awesome together!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not all of the colors, but some of them. I really like them so far. The grape and fuchsia pigments look awesome together! that sounds like a good combo
smile.gif
i really want to play with mine but im too tired lol

Great haul! Enjoy!

I always do that with back 2 mac. I only intend on getting my free lipstick but come out with more, lol.

Latest posts

Back