Cyber Monday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How come I don't remember this from last year? Sounds more like a day when everyone goes online and has sex but anyway.... Anyone actually going online today and buying something? If so.. what and why didn't you go online yesterday and buy it?

Ha ! I bought my stuff yesterday
biggrin.gif
, because i was bored, because i have a stupid cold that doesn't want to go away (and i don't want to see the doc, loose time and money just to get cough syrup and paracetamol). For the details, parchment paper, star shaped candle holders and a silver bracelet

Actually, i still have one more thing to buy, a set of Nespresso cups for my brother. And i don't want to pay outrageous shipping taxes, so i'm going to the real store, and although it's located in a very touristic area, it's not opened on sundays.

Ha Karren--this is the next big sales holiday. People go online at work and shop I guess. I did a couple things last year.

AND this year I just made my purchase. I've been wanting the new Origins GinZing eye cream, but never wanted to pay to have it shipped. Got an email from Origins for free shipping today only, AND $10 off a 25 dollar purchase. So I got my eye cream shipped to me for free for $19.50!

I remember cyber monday last year but nah, I'm still waiting for my last package to come in lol.

I have no Cyber Monday plans. I will be buying Zhu Zhu pets and/or accessories if they pop up in stock on my tracker.

Apparently it's the biggest ONLINE shopping day of the year--people go back to work after Thanksgiving and do their online Christmas shopping, so lots of companies have tried to take advantage of this, offereing free shipping and other good deals on this day. I don't usually get too worked up about it but I'm all about free shipping.

I did buy a few things this Cyber Monday, but the sales weren't as good as I thought they would be. I'm holding out for more sales before I buy anymore.

Exactly what Rebbierae said. I think is a fairly recent thing for it to have a name. I think I can remember it as far as 2007 but idk about before.

I did the Black Friday thing this year and I'm

still a little traumatized. haha My first time,

I don't think I'll be participating next year...

I mean, it would have been much more of an

experience if I had found something worth

bragging about but I didn't. Although I did make

up with a very nice Sony Cybershot 12 MP camera

which I ended up finding a few days after Cyber Monday

which is the good news. I should have known Black Friday

wasn't going to be my thing, considering I'm a really indecisive shopper.

Online shopping is the way to go! (Much safer to avoid the crowds too.)
smile.gif

Back