Dare To Be - The Colors of Christmas! (December 1st - 26th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, all! Time for our new challenge!
rockwoot.gif

Our next theme is Dare To Be - The Colors of Christmas!

Chosen by MakeupByMe, winner of Dare To Be - Scary Halloween Makeup!

Here are some inspiration pics courtesy of MakeupByMe, but feel free to add your own:

MomChristmasFace.352182354_std.jpg

christmaslookingdown.jpg

istockphoto_10378368-christmas-eyelid-make-up.jpg

p_1851615.jpg

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

Oooooh this looks fun! =]

This is around the time I stop wearing my name badge in work, I can only take so many comments of 'Hollie? Where you born around Christmas?' before I want to hurt people!

oo this looks like fun!! and a great excuse tp pull out the glitter girls lol..well done blueglitter it looks cute

Hey, all!

I'm going to extend this contest for a week since it's kind of hard to have a vote when we have one entry (albeit a great entry). lol.
smile.gif

So I did this look but it wasnt very good So since this has been extended (YAY !!!) I will re-do but here is a decorated version of what I did (Non Entry) ..................Cant wait to see more Christmas Makeup From you all
smile.gif

xmas.jpg

Monet your makeup is always beautiful... golly I wish I could do mine like that
smile.gif
I'll try harder LOL

Back