Dec 2, 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, i did a face of the day today. I recently had my nose done (about 2.5 weeks ago) and have not been doing my makeup much since than. I just started but am still going really light on the makeup so my skin will continue to heal.

Fresh Cosmetics pressed powder in Northern Light

Maybeline XXL mascara in darkest brown

Neutragenia 3-1 (it is a light pink shimmery stuff in a tube i just use this on my brow bone and inner corner of my eye)

Bobbi brown corrector in light bisque

Makeup Forever lift concealer in pink beige 1

4154262282_f457751f49_m.jpg

I know this next picture is really blown out, but i look hott.

4154262320_482211da38_m.jpg

And, just for refrence my nose prior to the surgery, if anyone wants me to do a thread of the healing and care of the nose post op please let me know, i did take pictures for pretty much every day of the healing process.

2722966374_b8ca355ca0_m.jpg

Sure I would love to see the thread! I had some work done a few years ago... with my girls, you know.... best decision I ever made!

I'd like to see that thread, too! I used to tell my dad all the time that as soon as I turned 18, I was gonna get a nose job. But I've been too freaked out to do it!

You look great! Love the e/s color!! I need way more than my nose fixed! Sigh...

Wow I can really tell the difference! You look great (you looked great before but you know what I mean
smile.gif
)

I must have missed it. I had no idea you got your nose done. Looks good! I'd love to see pics of the process you went through.

i will upload and post the picture tommorrow along with everything that occurred

and karren you are beautiful, you dont need to change at all

i feel fine the inside of my nose gets a little scabby occasionally which does make me feel stuffy so i have been rinsing with saline solution.

i will list all the ups and downs in the thread tommorrow. i didnt think so many people would be intrested in the process

lol i love reading threads like that. i really got into that laser eye surgery one someone posted about a while back.
wink.gif
you look great though!

Wow - I had no idea that you had anything done! I thought you looked great before and you look great still!

Awesome transformation! I'm happy for ya! Did all of the e/s colors come from the Neutro 3-1? I'm lovin that canary yellow color on you.

no the neutrogena three in one is a pink, it is actualy only one produce, but it can be used for the cheeks lips or eyes, i looked at it it is actually called shimmer sheers,

the yellow is a make up forever eye shadow in number 2. But if you have the 120 color palette that has a very similar color in it, but a shimmer rather than a matte

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i will upload and post the picture tommorrow along with everything that occurred
and karren you are beautiful, you dont need to change at all

I want to know all about your surgery too!!!!!!!!Hope you don't mind a million questions.

Latest posts

Back