Christmas Tree Thread =]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it would be a nice idea to make a thread for people to post a pic of their Christmas tree & decorations!

I put mine up last night in an attempt to feel festive.
I forgot how much work it actually is to set it all up!

So, here's my tree.
It's 5" and black (yes, really)!
I bought it last year when my boyfriend said our old apartment didn't feel 'Christmassy'. So when he was on a late shift I bought a tree and decorations, then had it all decorated by the time he got home.
I love my lil tree...
Pic doesn't show how gorgeous the baubles are though =[

Note the lovely British weather you can observe through the window!

IMG_4073.jpg

oh lovely! we put ours up last night too. i'll try and take a pic today when i get some time. great thread!!

edit:

tree-2.jpg

this is my uni christmas tree! we put it up last night. it's an asda 3-footer in a lovely silver colour. LOL it was the only thing we could afford. the presents underneath are presents for everyone in our flat that our friend brought the other day.
smile.gif

Yay! I love this thread! Really helps with the Holiday spirit! lol.

I'll post a pic of ours later.
smile.gif

ChristmasTree1small.jpg

Here it is!

And, yes, that is a larger than life portrait of me on the left. lol! It's actually quite creepy. lol.

Great thread! Finally putting up the tree either today or sometime this weekend.

Great looking trees!! We haven't gotten our yet.. Saturday but it hasn't snowed yet?? It always snows when we go out in the woods and cut our own tree! Sigh..

Beautiful trees! I don't know when we'll put ours up. I hope it's soon though, it doesn't feel like the christmas season without one.

I hope to get the tree up this weekend but it still feels a bit early. I'd leave it until next week but we're going to see Depeche Mode on Saturday and I plan on making that a full day event, thenI want to spend Sunday doing a thorough clean and tidy so it should be much less work over Christmas.

We have an awesome 6" tree from Woolworths. It's really bushy and realistic, plus it only cost us £30. This will be its third Christmas and I still think it's great.
smile.gif

Those are beautiful trees. I love your decoration StereoXGirl, love the fullness!

Lucy, do you buy presents for a whole flat?

I think I won't make it to get my new apartment ready for Christmas... and I need my money for other stuff right now
wink.gif

I'll make it up next year. I think I will hang a cute star or something.

Picture time! We put the tree up last night but sadly only half the lights are working. The other half are meant to flash on and off but they seem to be dead. Also, please ignore the open tumble dryer and mass of cables. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xmastree1.jpg
xmastree2.jpg

I dont have mine up yet but I'm obsessed with white christmas trees if anyone has one please post it!

purple rain there's 8 of us so we do secret santa
biggrin.gif
but we have a friend, jack, who comes and stays in our flat aall the time and feels like and extra flatmate and he bought us all presents this year
smile.gif
mostly to make up for how much of our food he has eaten i think! lol

Everyone's trees look great! I think we are getting ours today. Wanted to get it yesterday, but it was snowing :)

I can't wait!

Great idea SherbetKisses!! We finally bought ours a week ago and I'm going to post a pic hopefully sometime later this week. I know what you mean about the hard labor, girl I was wore out after assembling mines.

StereoXGirl: Love, love, love your tree and I don't think that pic of u looks creepy lol.

I don't know why this tree looks so small in this picture its like 9 feet tall LOL, but here is our lovely pine! Our first as a husband and wife
smile.gif
I think we make a good team!

Oh and little Lola snuck in the picture
smile.gif
shes there on the right side!

DSC00726.JPG

Back