Help me spend my 20 Sephora Bucks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I JUST got in an email, as a VIB, $20 to spend at Sephora. I have to spend it by December 14, and of course I want to spend it RIGHT NOW before it disappears or something! Problem is, last week I was looking all over the site to try and find something I wanted/needed in order to get the Kat Von D tote bag--and I couldn't find ONE thing I was excited about. So I let the tote slip by. But this is 20 bucks, and I want to be sure to use it! I was thinking about a NARS lip gloss set if it is available on Sephora, or the $50 Nars e/s set. Or I suppose I could try the Halo and only spend 40 bucks, but I still don't want to spend that much. This is like the first time ever I haven't had a LIST of things I want at Sephora! I suppose I could get that foundation brush from another thread. I just don't know! So toss me some ideas--what should I get?! I think it has to be a $35 purchase in order to get the 20 off.

I would go with a nars lipgloss set but that's just bc I love them
smile.gif

I personally hate Halo becuase it makes me look dead and shouldn't even be called a foundation (hardly any coverage) imo. So I can't support that option, lol. The NARS palette looks so pretty! I went to Sephora to see it in person, and the colors are to die for. It will be a part of my life prettyyyy soon.

Have you looked at all the holiday sets? BeneFit has a lot of nice ones.
smile.gif

Lol, not much help but good luck!

Thanks girls. I got the Benefit lip gloss set because I wanted to try them, and this was a great, and cheap way to try almost ALL of them!

So the Nars e/s palette is pretty in person? Hmm. Adrienne, I love Nars lip glosses also! That might be what I end up doing....the one I really wanted I saw on Nars website, so I'll have to see if it is available at Sephora also.

I know a lot of people hate Benefit but I have a few things by them I really DO like. I will look closer at their gift sets also--great way to try new stuff!

It is on a $50 purchase.

I have never used NARS, but if it were me I would go with a lipgloss or eyeshadow set.

Well, after looking at the Nars sets, I am still undecided, so as of right now I'm looking at MUFE. So far I have two eye shadows in my cart, which is enough for the $20 off, but then I pay shipping. Grr. So if I spend $50, then I get free shipping too.

AND I should also get my birthday lipglosses too--I forgot about that until I went to the site just now!

Wow. You got an e-mail. I wonder if I will get an e-mail. I got one in the regular mail, but two would be nice.

I would get a nars eyeshadow set, they are great!

I got a coupon in my email for $15 off a $35 purchase. Not sure what I'm going to buy yet.

Perhaps you should get the XL size of UDPP that comes in the Hall of Fame set?

I just got it last weekend for $29...I probably should have waited for the coupon haha. I looked around the entire store last weekend and that was the only thing that really appealed to me, since my TFSI is running low. I think it's a good investment since it really is extra large and will last me a long time.

I might use my coupon on a new perfume instead of make-up. *Ponders*

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't get an email!! WTF Sephora? lol I know right??! Where the hell is mine.
Oh wait I don't think I'm a VIB.......

What did you get Emily?

right now I have MUFE e/s in #81 metallic navy blue irridescent, #127 metallic taupe, and l/g in Rosewood in my cart. But I'm thinking of maybe not getting the navy e/s and getting like a shimmery copper instead. That totals like just less than 60 bucks, minus the 20...and free shipping.

After reading the reviews of the Nars e/s palette--the one with 6 eye shadows for $50--it sounds like some of the colors aren't very well pigmented; and I already have Cleo in another duo.

Spent it! Got the Sephora Professionals Platinum airbrush #55 brush that someone on here posted about. Also decided to try the new Benefit Sugarbomb powder. Got my free birthday lip gloss set, and just for fun decided to try the Kat Von D tote bag code, even though that was last weekend--but it worked! Will post up when I get my stuff!

Im boring. I got the NARS $9 eyeshadow and the BE Matte foundation with the kabuki brush.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Spent it! Got the Sephora Professionals Platinum airbrush #55 brush that someone on here posted about. Also decided to try the new Benefit Sugarbomb powder. Got my free birthday lip gloss set, and just for fun decided to try the Kat Von D tote bag code, even though that was last weekend--but it worked! Will post up when I get my stuff! Great buys! Ijust got a $15 off e-mail w00t! Not sure what to get. It would be a shame not to use it though.

I just got mine. I'm in so much trouble since I'm in the middle of final exams and am spending all my time on sephora's website, lol.

Back