Honestly, I just want it ALL for Christmas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have never seen so many things I want put my fingers on than I have this year.

I seriously want it ALL!!!!

Nars: Lipgloss set, and the Day & Night Palette, and the Mini Multiples. both of the 15 Year Palettes, Drop Dead Nail Polish Set

Benefit: Celebutante Kit, that Sugarbomb Powder

MUFE: Aqua Eyes COllectors Set, Flash Color Case

Dior: Skinflash Primer, Lash Essential Kit

Kat Von D True Romance Palette

Marc Jacobs Lola, YSL Parisienne, D&G Coffret Set, Body Shop Love Etc.

Georgio Armani: Lip Shimmer Set

YSL: Gloss Set

Temptu Airbrush Kit

Fekkai: Gold Shimmer Mist

NYX: Runway Palettes, Glitter Cream Palette

OMG I can't actually stop, my appetite is insatiable.

I know! So many good things this year. I am glad to have at least been able to get two of the MAC Holiday pigment sets.

I want that NARS lipgloss set too!

Lol, i manage to contain myself, oh but don't let me get close to Urban Decay's shelves, and don't let that Lancôme indigo palette in my hands.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, i manage to contain myself, oh but don't let me get close to Urban Decay's shelves, and don't let that Lancôme indigo palette in my hands. Link? I'd love to see the palette you're talking about.

I'm the same. There are so many amazing products and I want all of them.

I was wondering what you bought from Dior lately...

Jen.. you'd be embarrassed for me. I've been out of the makeup loop.. and barely buying anything. That's like unheard of.

I think I really want the Lorac holiday palette, but I'm wondering the quality of the eye shadows (normally they are always great..)

The Kat Von D palette definitely, and I still have to see MAC's holiday collection. I might pick up a few of the dazzleglasses.

Oh, and I need the Jack Black lip balm trio. Love that lip balm!!!

Quote:
I was wondering what you bought from Dior lately... I tried the skinflash primer at the store, and I WANT IT...actually i tested most of these bad boys.

I have no idea how to prioritize what i want the most. If there was a decent blush palette I would put that on the list too!!! hahaha

I didnt list the MAC holiday sets as I already bought everything I wanted, and have not tested out the lace collection... but I am SURE there I will want all that too- packaging is just too adorable.

I've gotten so much this year that I didn't have and there is sooo much more out there that I don't have, that my New Year resolution will be to fill that void this coming year.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Link? I'd love to see the palette you're talking about. This one, i already have enough gold eyeshadows so i try to convicne myself i don't need it, but it's so pretty (it's a palette called Liberté in french) :
P93412_hero.jpg

I can't remember if it's the autumn or early winter collection.

Man I hope I get to a point in my life where I can afford all the makeup I want and not have to worry or penny pinch like I'm doing now.

Brewgrl, I am with you on the MUFE aqua eyes collectors set. I'm sooo hoping that I get it for Christmas.

I just got the Temptu airbrush kit about a month and a half ago.... i'm in love with it!

Hope you get some of the things you want!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif This one, i already have enough gold eyeshadows so i try to convicne myself i don't need it, but it's so pretty (it's a palette called Liberté in french) :http://a1378.g.akamai.net/7/1378/827...93412_hero.jpg

I can't remember if it's the autumn or early winter collection.

That is pretty!

Hey I'm on a no buy but if someone wants to give me stuff its cool, in all honesty I hinted at mu guy I want the new very hollywood perfume and that's all.

Back