Zipper question?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple skirts that are pleated and you really can't tell that where the front is.. and it drives me crazy... The zipper is 90 degrees from the tag so my question.... does the zipper go in the back with the tag where ever or does the tag go in the bak and the zipper on the side?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Normally the tag is in the back and the zipper is on the side. Dito! Well.... I just put the tag in the back... almost no matter what! LOL

That's what I would have assumed....except also I have a couple skirts where you can definately tell the front from the back and the zipper is in the back and the tag is off to one side! Lol

i ALWAYS put the zipper at the bag. doesn't matter where the tag goes, no one can see that!

Honestly i think it's a matter of personal preference. I have noticed for regular skirts the zipper tends to be on the bac, but for pleated skirts it's on the side, also because i think the pleats look better that way.

Back