A poll please! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what is the best mineral foundation that you ever tried before?

and why?

is that because of the exellent coverage? or the best price? or maybe the power stabillity?

tell us everything! we want to know!

thank you and I'm sorry for my English.

if you have some.. tell us!

thank you so much!!

Simha

The best mineral foundation I have ever used is Aromaleigh 2N Voile. I have tried other brands (Oceanmist, EDM, Laurenim, BE, etc, etc) but I always come back to Aromaleigh.

I come back for several reasons. I love the fact that I've FINALLY, after a long time trying, found the perfect match for my skin. That alone would keep me but I also love that Aromaleigh is competitively priced, offers great customer service, free samples, the fastest shipping I have ever come across and a whole range of other products that I love.

The coverage and staying power I get from the Voile foundation is what I have been searching for. It looks as it I have brand new skin; mine only better.

My favorite is Everyday Minerals. I didn't have a hard time finding the proper color and it gave me good coverage for the hot weather I live in and didn't slide off my face. I am also very sensitive to cosmetics and most of them make me itchy or even make my skin burn. This does not.

I have a few that I love.

cory. monave, pureluxe egminerals, melange, buff'd, Meow and EDM.

I have more but I forgot.

everyday I use with a different foundation...

its a big fun!

I have an experience only with 3 brands. I've tried "Ocean Mist"s foundations, it's looks too chalky on me. I've got EGM, have tried some "cover me" samples, but didn't find a good match, it's looks too yellowish on me. I have full size of "CECILLE" from theirs "LIGHT & NATURAL" series, it gives very light coverage, pretty good for summer, but does not cover any pimples and blemishes. I think my favorite will be EDM, I am wearing theirs Light Almond matte foundation, it has a really good coverage, lasts long, I've ordered the pressed one "Olive Light", but didn't tried it yet...

Thats a hard question. -

So far I have not found my perfect foundation- I want one with full smooth coverage, SUPER staying power, glowy finish, and perfect color match.

I have found good ones that have some of that, but not everything- I am still looking.

My favorite so far-but still not perfect- is EGM Cover me, it has the best lasting power of any other mineral foundation I have tried. I am hoping that their new Cover Glow will be my HG foundation, I just ordered it. Great thread Simi! This will help many girls looking to try new companies! Thanks!

Hi Simi,

Sorry for replying here, but I'm not allowed to send PM,

Nice to meet you too
smile.gif

I am not familiar with the Israeli Beauty Net, so if you can send me links I'll be very pleased...

Thanks,

Galia

My favorite brand so far is EGM - cover me. It has good coverage and staying power. EGM's customer service is also excellent! I also like the mousse but the samples were soooooo oily. The foundation still ended up being great and kept my skin matte.

Another brand I like is Meow (great coverage, staying power). The only con is that I ordered a sample in one color and then once I ordered the larger container, the foundation was a completely different color. Ill probably never buy their stuff again because of that experience.

I`ve been using Silk Naturals once in a while-- looks pretty natural at first but I`m not so pleased with its staying power--my face starts shining after a couple of hours (but during the cold seasons I have the opposite problem--when I apply this foundation my skin looks tight since my skin is a bit dehydrated during that season ). In short, this is not my favorite everyday foundation but rather a kind of skin care product when I want to give my skin a rest once or twice a week (as right now, for instance, since I`ve developed some little pimples due to an allergic reaction on baking soda exfoliation method`s try ,stupid me!
frown.gif

I`ve also purchased so advertized Smashbox`s Hydrating Hallo`s powder with about 49 or something minerals in it that is supposed to hide little skin`s imperfections, like small wrinkls, lines and make your skin glow etc....Well, the skin does look smooth and glowy at the distance but from the close look it`ll discover a not so perfect application (although I`ve tried it also after exfoliating). So, I`m not sure I would like to buy it ever again

Up until now, I have only tried BE, EDM and Pur Minerals. Out of the three, EDM would definitely win out for a few reasons:

1) Didn't break me out at all (Pur Minerals did)

2) Lasts quite well when it isn't humid/hot

3) Decent Pricing

4) Had a choice of finishes (unlike BE which just looked overly shiny)

I should note however that I am awaiting my Lumiere package ~ I'll let you know if my opinions change ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

Back