Lil update...lil long....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heya girls sorry been away for soooo long but i should be back lol...Yes i know i say that alot lol but i need and desperately want my MU Mojo back!!!

Anywhos, ive been studying my Business Admin cert 3 at tafe(college type thing for u americans etc), and well i only had 5 weeks left i was excited, till i became really sick, 2 weeks i was out of tafe and then my daughter got tonsilitis so another week off...therefore only had 2 weeks left and had 3 weeks to catch up on which wasnt going to happen...so i never went back...i talked to my MIL and well...she told me wat i was doing was a waste of time, which i now know cause even if i had the certificate i dont have the "experience" that jobs want...so ive decided to go back again next yr but to go do my Youth Work cert 4, which allows me to work in places like Juvinile Justice centres and government help etc etc, anything that is reltaed to human resources and the thing thats even better is that my MIL can get me experience at her work as we have to do some wor place thing at a centre and well...they do it there...which is a massive bonus....

So im hoping that they still have places for next yr which ill be able to find out next monday!!!

on another note, Caitlyn is now 3.5 and is very boisterous grrr she is def one of those lil girls who is gonna be one of those lil snotty tarts when she is 16 yrs old...i can see it now....already telling me what to do etc etc and no matter what i do she still seems to sneak out of her rm....damn kid...but yes i love her lol....working on diff tactics with her and she is waaayy to smart lol...so yes im having plenty of fun with her right now lol...

As for me and Bf well....it is going on 6.5 yrs!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> omg that has gone fast lol....we are both in therapy for couples and well its working wonders....

He has unofficially proposed to me also :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i kno i kno...we are working on things before he makes the official asking lol...but he keeps telling me to pick out a ring of what i like etc and he will get it made so i have...glad its getting mad as in the shops the one i want is 7grand :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />..getting made will only be 2 grand sooo its in his limit he said woooottt!!!

there has also been talk of the actual wedding day and we thought in a nice chinese garden or tranquil like scenery would be gorgeous for us and very small...Max of 20 ppl...nice and intimate....but yes have to wait till its official soo shhhhhh lol....

other then that things are going great...i just really wish i had my MU Mojo back.....it may be due to the lack of funds right now due to Xmas as i want to buy more vibrant colors etc so im able o do what i really want to do but we will see what i come up with next lol.....

Sorry for the novel again girls....

xoxo Chan

Welcome back
smile.gif

I've just come back on here too after being away for ages, some how my makeup obsession died down and i relised i needed to stop buying so much and start trying to use what i already had, but i've missed MUT so just had to come back
biggrin.gif

thanx guys for the wlcome back....some things have change since then but will update once my issue with the boards have been helped with lol

Back