Just for fun 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi this is LeAnn and Anna. You can call me by either name. Help me out here:

There is this girl I know and she likes my friend now she asked for her phone number now but not mine. She's the type of girl that won't smile to much or Jealous of me or anything about her and I do go to school with her and she is a Gorgeous girl she really is she reminds me of another Gorgeous girl too. But her personality aint good enough for her to know me yet. I really do like her but I want you to think should I be a friend to her or not. She does speak to me alittle but not much though so I need help to get to know her if it's the right way or not.

I'm jealous.

She has taken a friend away from me now.

she's a sweet girl and nice but her personality she just won't act right or something about her.

But I try to let it go when she speaks to her I try not to get jealous I don't want to start things or anything but I like her she's alright. I guess it takes time to know someone that you don't know at all.

well write me back and tell me what do you think.

Enjoy MUT

Lots Of Love

Anna

'. But her personality aint good enough for her to know me yet.'

Dude seriously? This must be high school drama...makes me not miss being a child.

Please be the bigger person and introduce yourself, and at least attempt to befriend the girl. And sometimes everyone cant mesh with everyone. And with that kind of attitude, I'd run too!

i'd be friends with her as well. then you get your old friend back and a new one too.

just because she is friends with your friend does not mean you have lost a friend. you are not limited to being friends with only one person, and you can even be friends with someone that some of your other friends may not be fond of.

if you genuinly want to get to know her than do so, i know it can be scary metting new people but maybe she is nervous too? if you are just trying to be friends with her cause you are jealous that she is friends with one of your friends it does not seem like it would be the healthiest relationship. what is happening kinda sounds like you are getting a 'frenemy'

Don't try to make friends with her. Just try to get to know her. Your friends are your friends regardless and only you can put the distance and disconnections between you.

Like everyone else mentioned, why not befriend her?

You'll find that God always pairs us up with the ones

that would least likely to be your friend to begin with.

Plus if you ask me people seem to be a lot less intimidating

once you get to know them. Life is much more enjoyable without

the big green monster on your shoulder.
wink.gif

Back