Do I look OK in these skinny jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does this top look OK?

23rlkbd.jpg

The boots are actually brown and the jeans dark blue, but they look different in the pictures.

Does this look better?

2m4zry8.jpg

Looks good, but I think the jeans can afford to be a little bit tighter
smile.gif
so theres no bunching

I agree, they need to be pulled down more so they don't bunch at the top of the boot or get tighter ones. Looks good!!!I like both of the tops. I still haven't tried the skinny jean yet, but I'm pretty close to wanting to...

You always look fabulous Lisa.

I love the orange top - the colour is very flattering!

Do you know the label name?

I love both tops - but especially the second, it really accentuates the sexy (yes. sexy!) curve of your waist.

The jeans look good but perhaps a little baggy... if you throw them inside out into the dryer for a few minutes they should get a little more snug and tuck into the boots easier.

Looks great!

yeah i agree. they could be a little tighter. try the tumble dryer thing, or if that doesn't work, let me know and i'll show you how to stitch them in a bit.

You look fine in those jeans Lisa. I've been waking up to a stretch to fit jeans infomercial lately so may just buy a pair to see how they fit myself. You have great taste in tops and I love seeing them all.
smile.gif

Agree with LUVINBEAUTY, jeans need to be tighter.
wink.gif

Both tops are lovely, but with the skinnies and boots

and all I prefer the second top it makes everything

look simple, neat and polished.

They look great! A little baggy or bunched up over the boots but easy fix- they nmake these things that attach to the bottom hem of your jeans and hold them down so that you can wear boots without your jeans bunching up. They work great.

Back