New Viva Glam faces!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didnt see this posted yet but anyways here is a pic:

Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper.

camp.jpg

Wow, Lady Gaga looks BEAUTIFUL here! I wish she would kick the crazy act more often, but then again I guess that's why she's so famous.

I'm a huge lady gaga fan, glad to see she's in he campaign this year! And I'm so glad they're coming out with what looks like a kick-ass red!
smile.gif

i dont like it, i feel like they do not look like them selves and and the makeup has been cacked on and than they airbrushed the living daylights out of the picture.

for me i was excited that lady gaga and cindi lauper would be in an add together but it now just looks like two random models

Its called photo shop and not makeup! You know it goes...everything is like 95% photo shopped these days. lol

<---Gaga stan

but! I know this is photoshopped too hell because her face is very unfortunate
smile.gif
Either way, LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know this is photoshopped too hell because her face is very unfortunate
smile.gif
lol.gif

Me too Adrienne!

Ok, stupid question time--does this mean that there are new Viva Glam colors coming out?

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too Adrienne! Ok, stupid question time--does this mean that there are new Viva Glam colors coming out?

yep, i believe it's every february/march that new lippies/lip glasses come out for viva glam.
laughing.gif
@ gaga being unfortunate looking. i adore cyndi. and i agree about the photo shopping. standard practice. nothing 'tis the way it seems in hollywood!
glasses.gif

Love this picture! I love them BOTH too! Gaga us a little freaky at times though! Too weird, did you see the VMAs sheesh!

Lady Gaga does look great in this ad. She is a talented song writer and performer, I think she should tone down the avant garde a bit. IMO.

I don't like all the Photoshopping! I barely recognized Cyndi and I've loved her from the very beginning of her career!

More info from Temptalia :

MAC From Our Lips Collection

On February 25th, MAC will launch its newest Viva Glam campaign called, “From Our Lips,†which will feature Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick and Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick. Both Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper are the newest confirmed faces of MAC’s AIDS Fund.

U.S. Launch Date: March 18th, 2010

International Launch Date: March 2010

Time to wham up the GLAM in VIVA VIVA GLAM !…and celebrate the indestructible idea that ALL girls (and boys) just wanna have fun! It’s a gaga-glamorous look at our abiding passion: The M·A·C AIDS Fund and the VIVA GLAM program are the heart and soul of M·A·C Cosmetics. Established in 1994 to support men, women and children affected by HIV and AIDS globally, VIVA GLAM I, II, III, IV, V and VI were launched as continuous shades and have achieved tremendously gratifying success over the years. Spring 2010 sees two new Lipstick shades introduced as limited life for 12 months on counter. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the sensational Cyndi Lauper and the electric Lady Gaga!
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)

• Viva Glam Cyndi Burnt coral-red colour (Lustre)
  • Viva Glam Gaga Cool blue-pink (Lustre)
I like Cindy Lauper, so we'll see.

Latest posts

Back