• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC make up swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey, I want to get rid of these mac products, only wanna swap for other mac or nars shadows please (i dont wear blush, lipstick or nail polish and im very pale skin )

i have mac 2 depots shadows in crystal (used but pletly left, a bit of a nick on one side like someone out the other end of a makeup brush in it) and parfait amour looks brand new both have mac label and magnet on back

mac face palette barely used no bruses though. outside is pretty scratch up but inside is hardly used. colors are 2 blushes- honour and prism, 6 shadows-gesso,shroom,black tied, mystery,crystal and trax.

3 glosses-snowgirl,honeychild and making merry

2 eye liners fresh cream and lilacy used a few times

1 pot eye shadow in swimming

2 lipsticks used a few times still lots left, in pink freeze and barevenus.

colourforms 6 cool eyes palette (this is an exclusive from i think a duty free store, not the normal colors that come in this palette) includes petelscent,trax,parfait amour,tilt and print, comes with brush and box, some colors swipped once. looks bn. this i got from allwholesalecosmetics.com

MORE TO COME

THANKS

DRUSILLA17

I'm interested in Fresh Cream. I have lots of MAC! Please respond~)

sure, i forgot i was on this! lol what mac did you have to swap? i dont wear polish, blush or lipstick

thanks

april

Back