Starting No-Buy for 2010!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm starting because I have way too much Bath and Body and Makeup. It's fantastically organized in three Stanton cabinets which I purchased from Home Decorator's last spring. But it's time that I enjoy everything and not let lemmings get to me. I just participated in a wonderful Christmas package exchange on another makeup forum and received a lot of goodies from Singapore that I'm planning on using the first of the year.

I have tons of skincare too. I don't buy high-end brands only etailer and mineral makeup sites plus ebay and Cherry Culture, Non-Pareilboutique too. I had some splurges this month. I re-organized and made an actual product type rotation schedule for each month in 2010. I do already rotate shower gel one day, soap the next, scrub the next until each one is used up before adding another one.

Also ordered a Lori Greiner spinning organizer for my Singapore goodies and am so looking forward to this no-buy! I truly will have fun shopping my stash and enjoying supporting you ladies likewise.

Nice to meet everyone!!

You sound much more planed out by me. though i have started designating products that i will use untill i use them up in there entirety

Sounds like you're ready to do it. Good luck and enjoy shopping your stash
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back