RIP Brittany Murphy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*remember, its been one of those years*

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

The Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ they received a call to a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

1220_britney_murphy_ex_getty_94463366.jpg

Wtf is up with this year?!?! She was so young and right before Christmas. How sad
frown.gif

such a shock. Her poor husband, just before christmas too... and she was so young!

RIP Murphy
frown.gif

Does anyone know if she had an existing medical/heart condition? this just seems so out of nowhere!

WOAH! I did not expect this. Full cardiac arrest? At her age? Did she have an eating disorder? I heard rumors, and something like that can be hard on your body over time. Dang. RIP.

What a sad thing to happen right before christmas. I always liked her as an actress. And she had such a happy-go-lucky personality.

R.I.P Brittany

I have no idea who she is, but RIP

I really should get my heart operation done this gave me the chills

i just heard about brittany murphys death. i can't believe she's gone
frown.gif

:angle:Rest in Peace Brittany
angel.gif

Back