OMG!! New Urban Decay Palette! Alice in Wonderland!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Why am I just now hearing about this? It comes out January 15th.

Want! Want! Want!
laughing.gif

20091222-1r38525h47u7fe1qp5rnwdmqta.jpg

Source

Wow! That is gorgeous. I already have way too many eyeshadows but that looks pretty appealing.

Haha! F*ck mac haul! Alice in wonderland here I come!! I'm getting this for sure instead of those msf's.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha! F*ck mac haul! Alice in wonderland here I come!! I'm getting this for sure instead of those msf's. I know. Warm and Cozy who? lol

This is so cute... i have not gotten a book of shadows yet.. cause i am anoyed by the cardboard case. but i love alice in wonderland

OH my GOD..that is sooooooo cute and i love alice in wonderland too. coolest stuff. i wnat it. how much is it?

This is so cute...but... =( The only thing I hate about UD's palettes is that I only see maybe three or four colors that I would use in them. This one, sadly, is no different.

Originally Posted by Aprilliciouss /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH my GOD..that is sooooooo cute and i love alice in wonderland too. coolest stuff. i wnat it. how much is it? My guess would be $48, just like Book of Shadows Vol II.

Ooh thanks for the extra pictures Blueglitter. Those colors are gorgeous! I can't wait
smile.gif

I was initially excited for this, but it looks "blah". Not sure if it is true or not, but many blogs are saying the colors are from their regular line, and they are just renaming them with Alice and Wonderland themed names. I hope that's not true, otherwise, that would suck!

Latest posts

Back