FOTD - December 21 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today is the 22nd but I did this yesterday for a makeup contest and I thought I'd show you guys since it was so holiday oriented and christmas is almost here!

makeup50047.jpg

excuse the excessive amount of pictures haha I just like them all.

whistling.gif

I have a video tutorial for this right here:

YouTube - Holiday Inspired entry for PrincessAnthea1's contest - Super Christmas-y makeup

Products:

Coastal Scents Eye Poxy 2 Shadow Primer

Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow, #00 "vanilla veil"

Maybelline trio (I tore off the sticker so I don't have the name, sorry, but there is white, silver, and grey in this trio, they are matte. I used white and silver)

Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette (2 silvers and dark red)

Amuse Pearl Eyeshadow Powder (golden edition: red, 2 golds, green, pearly white, & gold glitter) (used the amazingly pigmented red for my eyes as well as my lips)

Inglot amc eye shadow in #50 (crimson with gold shine)

Amuse Beauty Forever 14 Eyeshadow Kit in "Pop" (black for lining & white as highlight)

Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Black, #73 (black eyeliner to line waterline)

Coastal Scents 78 blush and eyeshadow palette (blushes)

Maybelline "Colossal" Volume Express mascara (Glam Brown)

Maybelline gloss in #620 (nude/brown gloss)

Maybelline New York Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in black (for face drawings)

(For my face I used all of the amuse pearl eye shadows in little pigment powder jars)

There's a lot, I realize xD

Let me know what you think!

g.gif

You did a great job with the doves and the bells! Now I want to buy that red MUFE eyeshadow lol!

Wow!!! I love the red Amuse eyeshadow and you did a great job creating the festive art.
smile.gif

That red amuse eyeshadow seriously blew me away. It's so intensely pigmented I can't even explain it. It also applies really thickly and I don't mean in a bad way... I mean like.. the color shows right away, like with some shadows you have to build it up from sheer to actual opaque... but this took like a teeeeny bit of the powder like 2-3 little fragments and it was so opaque and the colour was extremely intense! It's like.. satin-y... it has a beautiful sheen and colour to it. The other colors in the set are quite shimmery (and also really great!) but this one is different somehow.

Wow that is so awesome, the bells and bow are so intricate and beautifully done! I did an olivey gold look ^^ Christmassy but subtle ^^

faceclosed.jpg

Iris - wow thats look so lovely and great job dear. Hope you had a great christmas.

Maj - lovely look,

Latest posts

Back